need ideas on how to get the right water flow for high banker ideas on the BGT?

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
need idea's on how to get the right water flow for high banker idea's on the BGT?

well I'm tired of waiting looking for guys who have experimented in making high banker unit out of there BGT looking for answers on what size bildge pump for top and bottom found one on youtube I like the looks of but doesn't explain what his pump sizes were though also I'd trying to do this on a 30" sniper and still try to maintain capture of fine gold

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you only need one pump. look at the bgt video on their site, you'll see. Basically you need to leave room for the water that doesnt go down the trap to come up and over the slick plate. (Right angle will pressurize the trap properly.)

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok I'm trying to picture this, so there's no water running from lower back part down to the pvc pipes? just on top running through the grizzly and through the trap that way and when angled correctly this will pressurize ? you have to forgive me about fluidation I'm still learning

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, it fills the bottom and tubes first the overflow/backpressure comes out and over the top deck.I don't think a bilge is enough

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what type of pump would one recommend for something like this

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread