New 30" Prospector

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Campngolf

Feb 4, 2014
NorCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Look out nuggets, gm is hot on the trail now and he's packin' a bigger BGT.

Last edited:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No gold is safe now! Just a matter of time before it ends up in your trap! Congratulations and may your production increase 600%!

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just received my 30" Prospector from Chris and Todd at Bazooka Gold Trap. Those guys are the real deal. All I can say is thanks and anxious to get it wet. Thanks also to Hangtowndiggins, His Wife and Aufisher who picked it up and provided a special delivery chain to get it to me. Goldenmojo

Hey...i just got my 30" prospector! :)!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just received a 48" Miner! Think I'm gonna need a back hoe next to keep up with it. :tongue3:

GG~

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Heavy artillery! !!

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just received a 48" Miner! Think I'm gonna need a back hoe next to keep up with it. :tongue3: GG~
Niice!!! The only issue I see w the miner, esp the Biggin', is removing the sluice from the river after a Long days work of digging and hiking.. However, being able to utilize 4 shovels with one box-is unheard of

Congrats and hands down-You are the Man

Last edited:

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a prob Mojo!.. Miners/friends help each other and some miners wife's don't mind helping out too:) Your welcome and congrats! Many days of pickin pieces/nug's up off the plate to you..:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy crap great job everyone!

You're all in for it now... Remember to stretch before you shovel! <3

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got out to the NF American today. Got on the water about 9 and ran 4 buckets. Material was a little hard to get due to crevicing like situation. The prospector ran sweet and gobbled up everything. Moving to a different area with it next time and straight in shoveling. Had a great day all around and had two of the Grandkids with me. They creviced, swam, skipped stones. chased tadpoles and had a ball. Good Gold to all.

IMG_2788.JPG IMG_2794.JPG

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice Mojo, I will do stupid extra work to be able to shovel directly. :) Great pics!

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You know how all cobble looks the same. The panshot though could be part of the sluice load you dumped...... Got the plum colored pan to get a better view. It's a White's 16" and it shows the finest specs easily. When viewed the gold looks like it is under about a 1/4" piece of acrylic and almost 3D. Don't know how they got that finish on it. The pan is very rigid and seems like it will snap any moment. Heard it crash today on the rocks and turned around to see the Grandkids playing frisbee with it so I guess it's been field tested. Ready to hit the river with you again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread