has anyone tried the Grizzly III gold sluice?

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's an expensive piece of kit, but I like the concept.

In all honesty, if you're wanting to reduce classifying by
feeding the unclassified material right into the sluice,
you'd probably get a lot more "bang for your buck"
with either a Bazooka or Gold Well sluice.

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes..........I noticed way over priced........well back to the drawing board LOL!

Armchair prospector

Jul 31, 2011
With all the new gadgets out there it's no wonder we spend more on these con-(trap)-tions, since we want them to find us more gold but we get trapped into buying them. Watching Mad Marshall has convinced me that it is easier to just use crude tools and find gold in the bedrock! It's OK I'm guilty as well. I live on the middle fork Cosumnes and am going out to clean out a crack in the middle that hasn't been cleaned. I will post it with camera, and get back to all hopefully with something to show. It's 3:30

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions