63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crewsader, nice gold! What size/model BGT are you using? congrats on the find and I/We know you will be back for more...............63bkpkr

OP
OP
Crewsader

Crewsader

Apr 24, 2013
Using the Sniper 36" it works amazingly well.
I can tell you that I'm in Michigan and surprised to
find this much myself. No classifying means I can run about 5 times
the amount of dirt than my normal sluice
Putting it in a vial and hearing it go,...........
CLINK is so satisfying!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awesome chunkies! Are you willing to tell us UP or LP?

OP
OP
Crewsader

Crewsader

Apr 24, 2013
LP Kevin. I purchased a BGT because of all the praise you've given it.
Not having to classify is all the difference being able to run so much more
material through that baby and the design does really trap the gold.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow, now I AM impressed, that's really good for the LP! Next time I visit Michigan, I may have to bring a sluice! Glad to hear my advice on the. Bazooka sluices worked out so well for you :D

triple d

Nov 17, 2013
Central N.H
Detector(s) used
36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, And related gold prospecting equipment
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Kevin I hope you and P70 get commision from Boozka. You have got to be there best salesmen. At least get some free stuff. When they mention Boozka here in New England. Your review"s are always brought up too. Thanks for sharing.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Kevin I hope you and P70 get commision from Boozka. You have got to be there best salesmen. At least get some free stuff. When they mention Boozka here in New England. Your review"s are always brought up too. Thanks for sharing.
thanks! They did send me a free shirt and cap with my last order but I'm in this for the gold and the adventure...and I like seeing folks be successful :)

Tonto

Oct 14, 2008
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab: XT70, XT17000, Sov XS w/S-1 probe
Tesoro: Lobo ST, Toltec II
Whites 4900, Eagle II SL 90, Spectrum XLT
Falcon MD 20, Whites GMT, TDI Pro, Vibraprobe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kevin, I read on their web site that they are coming out with a header box so it can convert to a high banker. Do you have any idea when it might hit the market?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Kevin, I read on their web site that they are coming out with a header box so it can convert to a high banker. Do you have any idea when it might hit the market?
sorry, no, wish I did. At one point they thought maybe this past spring but then there was so much demand for the sluices...busy busy! (So maybe if we all stopped buying the sluices for a while...hmmm, evil grin LOL)

Last edited:

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow, that's high praise indeed! I expect Kevin should be getting some schwag, he is the man when it comes to Bazooka's (I mercilessly hounded him with questions before I got mine, he was very patient and explained everything with great detail). I'm just an everyday internet fan-boy, these Bazooka Gold Traps are awesome. If you want more gold get a Bazooka Gold Trap. And get your shovel bone in shape, cause you're gonna need it... ;)

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Shovel bone lol!

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There's some bazooka gold I scratched out of EF San Gabriel glenn gold 006.jpg

Fat jar is EF last weekend. Couple of grains, I'll call it five bucks. Skinny jar is a couple Tujunga seasons:laughing7:. Around 2 Dwt, 3grams for you metric folks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread