Jun 6, 2014
Lubbock Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I just pitched a bunch of ribbed black rubber matting! If youll PM me your address and the sizes you need and pay for shipping, ill send you some free + shipping to you! trash pickup is in the morning , don't hesitate!

Last edited:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
G-L , I received your and GoldpannerDaves request for some of this matting. ill go out and pull it back out of the T.C. file! waiting on GPDs mailing address. then its all gone!

fishnfacts

Mar 26, 2014
Chicago, Il. Northside
Detector(s) used
BH Disc 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have any left, I would be interested. I have cheap mat from Lowes and it don't catch nothing but water. Vmat would be great as I am unemployed, thinking retirement and want to do nothing but prospect and MD. All I have found was thru panning although I built a nice sluice but the mat and all doesn't work.

ChrisinCO

Aug 19, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Angus MacKirk, 48" BGT Prospector, and a pan.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Check at an Ace Hardware store. They have a decent ribbed mat that is used as a shelf/toolbox liner. 12"×20ft roll for around $10

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many manufacturers for sure-Home Depot and OSH have deeper v mat and kudos to my ol'bud Russau always-John

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Trash went out and got picked up this morning at 5:52AM SORRY! I got some mat out for GoldPannerDave and Gunlocators. I meant to price the shipping to them this morning but got distracted by a honey-do! Ill try again tomorrow morning.

yotaboy86

Jul 14, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Bgt prospector/miner, Ggt nugget, gold cube, goldnsand hand pump Black magic miller table, blue bowl, garret pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
G-L , I received your and GoldpannerDaves request for some of this matting. ill go out and pull it back out of the T.C. file! waiting on GPDs mailing address. then its all gone!
very nice of you sir i wish we had more people like you....much respect

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread