Sluicing with SouthEastFork

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey GPD. I know you don't want to hear this be we currently are on the smaller gold as we got flushed out of our hole by higher water. I agree with you not wanting to move here. Knowing what I know about Cal I wouldn't move here either.

Yeah, I understand about moving there. I have gold-prospecting friends who retired here in Colorado, but they were from Kalifornia (as they call it). Sorry to hear you had to leave the larger gold area. At least you can go back after the high water recedes, right?

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ya were still in drought so were hoping the water goes down soon and back to the diggins and there is still plenty if it doesn't. Kalifornia indeed. My projectile vomiting is finally starting to subside after what the electorate did Tuesday. Need to find one huge nugget......

captain_mike

Aug 20, 2012
Dogtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ATX, Whites Goldmaster GMX, Whites TDI SL, Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab GP3500, Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you referring to Governor Moonbeam?

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Without starting a raging political discussion, just the totality of all the BS of this state. I will just keep my head down, my mouth shut and my shovel busy with an eye out for all the tweakers that can now enjoy commercial burglary, car theft and their favorite drug of choice for the price of a misdemeanor.

captain_mike

Aug 20, 2012
Dogtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ATX, Whites Goldmaster GMX, Whites TDI SL, Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab GP3500, Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, and maybe we can extend the high speed train to Tijuana

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 14" Pan, Garrett 15" Super Sluice Pan, Bazooka 36" Sniper,
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sweet! You gonna hang on to both and double fist it? How do you like the super mini?

Sideways Sherry

May 7, 2014
Currently in Arden, NC. Previously in SoCal, NoCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sweet! You gonna hang on to both and double fist it? How do you like the super mini?

I sold the Super Mini to buy the Sniper. I like the Super Mini, it's a little lighter and shorter. I wanted the Sniper to get a longer deck to have more time to break up the material and to scoop more water to fluidize the trap in our much slower river. I'd have one of the whole Bazooka Line for different applications if I could afford it!

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Once the HB kits are released; I'm sure we ALL will be freshly converted.

Eastforklocal

Sep 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's one on you tube that was home rigged ... I'm excited for the real deal.. Knowing how well the "bgt" works... Makes me drool thinking there's more possibility for them !!!

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You mean besides the usual drooling... Just Kidding.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread