Bazooka Clean Up Time!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh yeah! My favorite time! Thanks to Hangtowndiggins, my cool daughters and wife, and thanks to 20141019_152916.jpg Goldwasher , Bazooka too!

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
20141101_103906.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Her feet are tough as nails. 40 degree water and sharp rocks. I am way too tender for that!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great to see you back in action with Family, friends and gold.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man Bill you must be Jonesin'

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fine = size, coarse = character/structure. the gold in the vial is from tertiary gravels so it can be quite far from its source!

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Goldwasher always points us towards the big crunchy gold in his neck of the woods.

specksandflecks

Nov 13, 2009
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So I zoomed in on the pic and that is some interesting looking gold!

Some of it kind of looks like that 'matrix'? type of gold but others are different, more like typical worn placer.

You found the gold in the same place but could it have different sources/types of origination?

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I zoomed in on the pic and that is some interesting looking gold!

Some of it kind of looks like that 'matrix'? type of gold but others are different, more like typical worn placer.

You found the gold in the same place but could it have different sources/types of origination?

You betcha:thumbsup:

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Her feet are tough as nails. 40 degree water and sharp rocks. I am way too tender for that!

mine is the same way hot, cold goatheads or cactus dosent seem to bother her, i just look at mine shake my head and yell hippie chick !!!!! good to see your still hard at it there buddy you got that oz yet?
GT....................

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good to hear from you GT! Almost at one oz. (If I include my wedding ring from my ex and my school ring) ha ha! Hope your pulling some good color and having fun!

Skiddum

Jan 29, 2015
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok guys. I'm second guessing my bazooka and I shouldnt. but I'm woundering how well it holds onto 100 to 200 mesh gold. I've had some really good runs with mine so far like really good. so yeah. but this darn weather has made it so instead of being out on the river I start looking at different things. so anyway. has anyone here been able to capture 100 to 200 mesh gold well with the bazooka.

Skiddum

Jan 29, 2015
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok that's as simple as I need thanks. I've got some really great areas for Fine gold. like stupidly good areas. my old keene a51 wouldn't hold onto it but haven't got to test the bazooka up there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions