Jan 18, 2014
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster Vsat
Tesoro Diablo Umaxx
Garrett CXIII
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I wish I could say yes and I brought some home but since I'm still without a vehicle I can do nothing but read about all the people out finding and getting it here on the forums. :coffee2:

OP
OP
jasobdb

jasobdb

Feb 20, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gold Hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry to hear that I have been out a few times with the wife and have only about 6 micro flakes

davidhorton001

Apr 5, 2014
Sorry for not keeping in touch moved to a place with no internet. Anyways I finally got into some good gold this pic is from a full 5 gal bucket. Still got 4 more to go.

Attachments

• 20150920_155958.jpg
    20150920_155958.jpg
    722.8 KB · Views: 174

jmy74

Oct 25, 2013
Well it's cold and frozen so I needed some sort of a gold fix thought I would poke around here for a bit and see what was up. How was everyone's season? Ours was pretty good we got into a good hole only problem was we only got out a handful of times I will try to post some pics later. Good luck getting through winter.

OP
OP
jasobdb

jasobdb

Feb 20, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gold Hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice I didn't have much luck but I have been working in the shop on my trommel and sluice box set up next summer I
Am hitting it hard

johngfoster

Feb 7, 2016
NW Montana
Detector(s) used
30" Prospector BGT,
Garret pans (10", 14", SuperSluice),
Home-built Gold Hog-ish Highbanker a la Raptor
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from up in the Mission Valley, just south of Flathead Lake. I'd love to get together with some of you sometime. I've been snooping around a few places and found a spot I like, but it's all really fine gold. No pickers or nuggets. That diggers map app is a nice app. Have found it quite useful.

jmy74

Oct 25, 2013
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494207085.482780.jpg got out a little today a few of the pieces we pulled out of the clean up sluice. Hope everyone is off to a good start for the year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread