Some Bazooka time

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well its been a while since ive ran the bazooka, been doing a lot of prospecting and metal detecting but was I in the mood to run some gravel so I headed up to the north fork of the middle American and got a few hours in. It was raining a lot so I didn't get as much time as I hoped but it was a ok day. I found a nice layer of clay and ran mostly the top layer above it but turns out the gold I did get was just flood gold as I noticed panning that it was all coming from the very top layer where I was digging. Also found some mercury covered pieces as well, in all way a good day just getting out of the house and into the field..

20150228_144224.jpg 20150228_144249.jpg 20150228_191930.jpg

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I would love to get out with my Bazooka but there is snow all over and while it is sunny today, it is also 26 degrees.

Get a few nuggets for those of us who cannot get out!!

OP
OP
Asmbandits

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Dave, It was about 49 degrees out where I was and raining on and off. Lucky for me I was in waders and a rain coat so I was nice and dry the whole time but it started pouring down and I was worried about the steep muddy trail out so my day was cut short. I cant wait to get back up there in the summer and do some sniping in some of the holes nearby.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread