Gold cube

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'll run as many as I have. 1000lbs is the recommended limit but unless I see the mat loading up with gold, I keep going.

OP
OP
tyeechinook

tyeechinook

Sep 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you shut it down between buckets? Or just leave it going without feeding it? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Never shut it down until time to clean out. Otherwise bubbles form and float your gold away!

And 1000 pounds is not the cleanout recommendation, that the volume per hour! You can run all day unless your top tray fills up with gold!

yotaboy86

Jul 14, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Bgt prospector/miner, Ggt nugget, gold cube, goldnsand hand pump Black magic miller table, blue bowl, garret pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I run black beach sand through mine and run about fifteen gallons through it each time which takes some time and i just let it run between buckets and it does not let the gold go

OP
OP
tyeechinook

tyeechinook

Sep 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome guys! Thank you for the info! I ran 4 buckets and it's looking good! About a gram and a half per bucket!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHoward

Mar 14, 2014
Dadeville, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites MX5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you are first starting up I've found that a little jet dry in each section makes the air bubbles disappear in a hurry.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread