tutorials for Bazooka sluices

steveh2112

Apr 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i love this video by Jeff 'C'm-own lets go' Williams

where he describes how to set up, use and clean out a Keene A52

has anyone ever seen something like this for the Bazookas'? preferably the sniper but any ok.

i'd like to know more about theory of operation, setup and feeding, and clean out

i've seen a few youtube about the Bazooka but non have any information.

even written info would be better than nothing.

thx

i just found this http://corksoutdoors.com/blog/sniping-with-the-bazooka-gold-trap-gold-sluice/ but a video would be great, its hard to visualize from the description

i guess this is what i need http://www.bazookagoldtrap.com/content/BazookaInstructions.pdf

Last edited:

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not much needed. Find a big rock and set your Bazooka next to it. Mash another big rock up to your sluice on the opposite side put as many rocks next to it as needed to cradle it in. Give it an inch of pitch per foot. Shovel into it big rocks, little rocks and gold laden gravel. If the big rocks are to big to float off the grizzly scrape them off and shovel another load on. Set the BGT back in the cradle and start the process again. Do not worry about the special V pattern or anything else. If you don't have a big rock then make a small dam or rock pile. You can find a spot to set it and put a big flat rock across it. A BGT will catch more gold because you can move more material. Dump the trap at the end of the day or any time and collect the gold. Good Luck.

IMG_1494.JPG IMG_2122.JPG

IMG_4143.JPG IMG_2628.JPG

IMG_2739.JPG IMG_4087.JPG

IMG_1737.JPG IMG_4182.JPG

IMG_1736.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

steveh2112

Apr 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the 3rd video is really helpful thanks. strange that it didn't come up when i searched on bazooka gold trap

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread