(BA)ZOOKA LAUNCH PAD! - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: (BA)ZOOKA LAUNCH PAD!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
    13002 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    P.m. me when you can. I'll be working a booth at the Sonora gold show all weekend. I might not respond until Sunday or Monday. We will get you on a good spot in the area. I can guide you around for a few days if you wan't. You don't want to miss Coloma.For the history. There is good fishing in the area.
    If we had water I'd bring you out to the claim. We have other places though.
    We were looking at your stand in the shop and like it a lot. make sure you don't break it before we get to check it out

Shoot me the dates that you plan on being around here...it's hunting season...daughter has cheer on Saturdays sometimes down in Sac. so I want to make sure I can set up time to meet up....there are a few of us locally that will make sure to put you on some Motherlode Gold

us
    Aug 2014
    New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Minelab Xtera 70
    136 times
    Hey Jesse,

Thanks for your post. Yep, the Sky can be a real drive - and in my limited experience not much color. But that is mainly due to my lack of local knowledge.

I wold love to do some prospecting with you. We have been in town a week or so now and have gotten most of the family obligations out of the way. I don't want to inconvenience you in any way, so just let me know when you might be available and we can work something out. Sure want to get that Bazooka wet.

Best regards, Thurman

us
    Mine All Year Long!

Feb 2013
    Mountlake Terrace
    4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
    814 times
    Prospecting
    Hey Thurman! I did get your message and I'm excited to get some of that yellow with you! My wife Angela and I went to Portland today to pick up our newest member of the Family, Ms. Surry Bancroft! She is 2 and a rescue Pitbull from Southern California. These beautiful dogs are victim to "bad owners disease" so often. We are happy to have her and she will be mining with me soon!

We should go out the second or third weekend of September. I have a lot of work to catch up on because I just took 2 weeks off. Saturday's are the day of the week I get out when I do if that works for you!!

Let me know here or PM what works for you and we will find some gold!

JB

us
    Mine All Year Long!

Feb 2013
    Mountlake Terrace
    4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
    814 times
    Prospecting
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1440300410.249318.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	351.2 KB 
ID:	1202599
    KevinInColorado likes this.

us
    Aug 2014
    New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Minelab Xtera 70
    136 times
    Jesse,

Fine looking pup, looks like you rescued some real gold! Those dates look fine - or any other time. We will be leaving the 3rd Sat. of Sept. I PM'd my contact info. If there are any spots I should check out before then, give me a call.

Best regards, Thurman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links