Bazooka gold trap

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gonna be hard to find.. I just sold my mini on Ebay for MORE then I bought it for, st from Bazooka.. lol

I think it's safe to say they have high resale value.

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There is one for sale on craigslist in my area just posted earlier htis month. its 150. maybe we can work something out and i can ship it to you.

OP
OP
tyeechinook

tyeechinook

Sep 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder how much shipping would be on something that big...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 14" Pan, Garrett 15" Super Sluice Pan, Bazooka 36" Sniper,
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Why not just get one straight from Bazooka? You aren't that far from them, or have them ship it to you?

OP
OP
tyeechinook

tyeechinook

Sep 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Kevin!!! I've been checking that almost daily. When one comes up relatively close to me I'm going to jump on it big time. Can't afford one new, so I'm looking for slightly used and not abused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorCalPilot

Jan 31, 2013
Placer County, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you aren't opposed to a drive, give Todd a call and see if he has any "imperfect" sluices for sale--for a discount! I drove right to his property in Coloma and walked away with a darn fine Bazooka Prospector, which is going on 3 seasons with zero issues.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what's your budget? A 30 to 36 sniper will run circles around a standard 10x36 inch sluice. Without classifying so less gear to carry. There are numerous places around us that have ample flow. I don't know how much material you normally run. But, if you hit a spot with a sniper and stockpiled four buckets of material you want to run, again no classifying...its gonna take you maybe 20 minutes to run...MAYBE...sub 200.00 for a sluice minus the need to classify is a great deal.
You never said what size you wanted. If you want a prospector there are a few under 200.00. Those are a bucket a minute sluices when running well and even at less than perfect conditions run serious material. As mentioned above it is going to be a while before you luck into one used. and something to note we have seen them seen used sold for full retail...and even at a premium!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread