Au dave

Aug 5, 2015
Eastern Victoria
Detector(s) used
Home made drop riffle, 'zook' mini prospector, 'zook' sniper
Primary Interest:
Other
hi all
well the fever has reached boilling point and there is little i can do due my vehicle being dead
and the wifes' vehicle is still in the mechs hands,:BangHead: I even thought about getting the push bike out and
realised that by the time i get out to a spot i would, at best, most likely be too exhasted to do anything
or close to death from over exertion as its a 40 Km trip and mostly uphill. Hopefully the mechanic will be done
with the car by the weekend as the weather is looking really good and the rivers around here are almost back to
normal flows ...after all this flood flow there should be plenty of new ground to cover.
Heavy pans all.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Rent a car, rent a motorcycle, hitch hike, chat up someone at a pub for a ride or just watch TV and dream. Eventually you will get there. Good luck and good hunting...

OP
OP
Au dave

Au dave

Aug 5, 2015
Eastern Victoria
Detector(s) used
Home made drop riffle, 'zook' mini prospector, 'zook' sniper
Primary Interest:
Other
thanks Austin...been watching the idiot box, nearest hire car/ bike mob is 100km away and theres not many in town that i want to
know about what i do with my spare time ...oh , i copped a slap across the back of the head for contemplating
"chatting someone up" at the pub ....lol just gonna have to wait for the repairer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread