thompson creek?

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I got one of his big sluices, it works like a charm. A lot of value for the money, easily worth twice what I paid for it. When I bought it he said up to that point I was the first person to get one.

OP
OP
restless spirit

restless spirit

Mar 6, 2016
pa
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that would be cool!

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Top Runner that I have catches all heavies, and I mean all of them. That really might be the only flaw to the design. The large catch tub fills up really fast, depending on how much black sand that you have in your area. I usually have it, and my BGT Prospector in the water at the same time, and I alternate shoveling into to both. When the Top Runner fills up with black sand, I just run it through the BGT.

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love my Thomas creek top runner II I have the 30/18 model, with mine I have to clean out every hour or so due to the amount of garnet and have experimented with gold hog matts too with this unit and capture rate is about the same using UR, razor back, razor back I had to give $300.00 for mine the shipping was $100.00 alone

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread