more ideas on the over under current type sluice?

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
more idea's on the over under current type sluice?

hello there everyone been racking my brain on the angus mackirk sluice on how to come up with something to run unclassified material through some type of hopper that would take big rocks and wash them without going through the sluice and not causing surges, well I had another thought of taking the Thomas creek sluice and putting on the bottom and putting maybe a angus mackirk style drop riffle tray?instead of carpet and expanded metal or hog matts for a quicker cleanup .............GG I would like your thought on this see what you think? or anyone? feed back is good?

restless spirit

Mar 6, 2016
pa
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Colorado goldsticks makes a rockwasher on highbankers and sluices I bet t would work

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have to check that out

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

restless spirit

Mar 6, 2016
pa
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ur set up almost reminds me of the grizzly sluice 3

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well originally I had done this but after testing the big rocks had gold stuck to them and not getting washed which i'll show in the next vid https://youtu.be/HntWEUQVz1A

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions