Cheapest place to get a gold cube?

Au Chit

Greenie
Sep 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was under the impression there was set pricing on them. I ordered from Black Cat Mining in Oregon (no sales tax) and it drop shipped from Mike.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
flea-bay has a few sellers that seller cheaper than the set price but only by a little. You aren't going to find any massive discounts on these. you are most likely going to want the deluxe kit with pump and stand. You will also need a spirit level to get it set level.

agolddigger

Oct 28, 2016
California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
flea-bay has a few sellers that seller cheaper than the set price but only by a little. You aren't going to find any massive discounts on these. you are most likely going to want the deluxe kit with pump and stand. You will also need a spirit level to get it set level.

Price difference is minimal enough that I'd rather just buy from the manufacturer directly so he doesn't get ripped on their crazy seller's fees.

Never hurts to contact the manufacturer to see if they have seconds/refurbished/etc. for a cheaper price. Most likely not with a smaller manufacturer but I've gotten some ski gear substantially discounted this way.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Use this link to get one direct from the manufacturer (Mike Pung and Red Wilcox...good guys): https://goldcube.net/?wpam_id=3 (I do get a small referral fee if you use this link...thanks!)

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The only way to really get a cheap one is second hand, like a divorce sale or somebody moving. We have Three military bases plus the Air Force Academy in my area, so I always keep my eye's peeled for people that have to get rid of items very quickly because of military orders.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please remember you can not advertise non supporting vendors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread