New to the Sluicing world, got a small sluice...not sure how well its working

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I did that last night. Turns out he works where i work! He informed me he is working on a second edition and hopefully it will be out soon.

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I bought a copy. That was a couple of years ago, can't remember it being expensive. But I buy quite a few books through out the year, and try and not pay to much attention to the price. I lent it to my brother in law and haven't seen it since. I need another copy but Dammit there not available. I hope they do another reprint soon. Good book for any body that prospect's in Utah to own

My brother in law borrowed a drywasher of mine and was a bit "lax' in returning it (after 6 months). I told him not to show up to my home for Christmas supper without it.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I bought a copy. That was a couple of years ago, can't remember it being expensive. But I buy quite a few books through out the year, and try and not pay to much attention to the price. I lent it to my brother in law and haven't seen it since. I need another copy but Dammit there not available. I hope they do another reprint soon. Good book for any body that prospect's in Utah to own

I'll bring my copy with me when we meet up next week. We can find a shop to copy any key pages you want :)

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My brother in law borrowed a drywasher of mine and was a bit "lax' in returning it (after 6 months). I told him not to show up to my home for Christmas supper without it.

I think I'd have it wrapped up and under my tree, says I.... arrgh :evil6:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread