Keene super concentrator

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I got one recently to process my drywasher cons, cuts the panning time by at least 75%. Pre soaking the cons from the drywasher riffle tray , then pouring off some of the chocolate milk liquified clay clod crap BEFORE running it through the Keene concentrator allows it to perform much better. For this purpose, it works really well and glad I bought one.

OP
OP
T

titan100

Nov 12, 2014
Norco, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the responses the link you shared Good guy was great. I agree Hard Prospector it does cut down the panning time. I can't believe the small gold it recovered. I would recommend it. Still have a few more buckets to run through my regular sluice when I am done I will post up some pics. Thanks again for the replies and help.

OP
OP
T

titan100

Nov 12, 2014
Norco, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This is the gold recovered using the super concentrator. It really works great. 20170327_152414.jpg

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is the gold I got from your keene tailings.......... :laughing7:

IMG_0161.JPG

Just kidding.....:dontknow:

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

titan100

Nov 12, 2014
Norco, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lol I hope not. I reran about half of the material and panned some to make sure. But I found nothing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread