Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Golden_Crab

Mar 28, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd recommend sending a message through facebook or email. I keep my business notifications on my phone to avoid situations like this. Undoubtedly everything will ship out, albeit with some growing pains for likely the first year or even two. Your third year should be when you start focusing on profit margins and minor tweaks because by this point you should have a vetted staff & supply line. Starting a new business is no joke to do it right, it takes effort from multiples people to pull it off.

MosesOfTheSouth

Apr 4, 2014
in my mind/wilds of,tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I got the tracking number on my sluice there was no new info on status except the creation of package for over a week. then when the shipper updated the reception of package, it took a few days to arrive. i don't know if GGT just had it there in the box, printed the shipping label and didn't take it to the shipper for a week or printed the label before the sluice was made....

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This is one guy. One sluice. They're advertising platform.

THEY'RE PUBLIC MESSAGE!

Can't send the guy a note. Even if it's some lame ass story it'd be better than this.

I'm having flashbacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
End the bashing and attacks on GrizzlyGoldTrap. Give the product time to be delivered.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actionman

Dec 21, 2013
Central Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, Minelab Excalbur 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ordered my Explorer, hope to use it before the season ends in Oregon! I like being able to clean out in a bucket. Going up with some new prospectors to show it off once it show up. Hope to get others hooked! Although I think that just increases my gold fever.

OP
OP
GrizzlyGoldTrap

GrizzlyGoldTrap

Feb 24, 2017
Colorado
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah right! Haven't seen any email with tracking info and no sluice..... I did see where you and Kevin got out for some fun on the river tho? You are a "flakey" biz man at best.... A red flag went up when I emailed you back in june and got no reply. I'd have kept my yap shut on this but it was YOU that decided to come on a public forum to let me know my order would ship on tues. (9 biz days ago) and to look for my tracking info email. That looked pretty good to me and all the forum folks....I thought? So anyways....you guys out there just be prepared to possibly get sub par action from GGT..........

Oneguy, I apologize for missing communication with you last week - two things happened that week, our mold for the Explorer cracked and we went into rush mode to get a new replacement mold built out of aluminum (can't crack) and the MotherLode riffles were suppose to be delivered by fabricator did not come in. No excuse for not communicating with you, just providing the details of the course of manufacturing week. We will be picking up riffles from fabricator in morning (Monday) and your sluice is the next in line for assembly. Will email you shipping time.

As we continue to iron out the manufacturing hurdles of a start up company, we will also work on improving customer communication and service.

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oneguy, I apologize for missing communication with you last week - two things happened that week, our mold for the Explorer cracked and we went into rush mode to get a new replacement mold built out of aluminum (can't crack) and the MotherLode riffles were suppose to be delivered by fabricator did not come in. No excuse for not communicating with you, just providing the details of the course of manufacturing week. We will be picking up riffles from fabricator in morning (Monday) and your sluice is the next in line for assembly. Will email you shipping time.

As we continue to iron out the manufacturing hurdles of a start up company, we will also work on improving customer communication and service.

That's all a person needs is a little communication.... Thanx! Most folks are pretty understanding, me included, if you just keep them informed! Heading out shortly for some digging time while there's a break in the weather...........

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's all a person needs is a little communication.... Thanx! Most folks are pretty understanding, me included, if you just keep them informed! Heading out shortly for some digging time while there's a break in the weather...........

Lucky! It's snowing in Denver.. Time to get out the winter gear i guess!

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As long as the waters flowing it's always time to get out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As long as the waters flowing it's always time to get out.

LMAO!!!! Your a tuff sob....tuffer than I am....lol Snow starting to creep down the mtns already so it won't be long for this p***y........!!!!!!

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL
We're getting some snow up on the peaks as well. Luckily for me the closest place for me flows well all year. Plus lots of snowmobilers to pack down the trail to make the hike easier. Still need the snowshoes when you go from the trail to the river. But as long as your dressed appropriately even the 0° days are nice. I always carry a change of clothes in a dry bag in case I have a spill in the water, fortunately I haven't needed them yet. There's a couple of videos on my prospecting journal you can look at to see the area I work in.

Golden_Crab

Mar 28, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL
We're getting some snow up on the peaks as well. Luckily for me the closest place for me flows well all year. Plus lots of snowmobilers to pack down the trail to make the hike easier. Still need the snowshoes when you go from the trail to the river. But as long as your dressed appropriately even the 0° days are nice. I always carry a change of clothes in a dry bag in case I have a spill in the water, fortunately I haven't needed them yet. There's a couple of videos on my prospecting journal you can look at to see the area I work in.

The only part about winter prospecting that gets to me is having to wear thick insulated gloves under rubber long sleeve gloves... total lack of dexterity :(

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The only part about winter prospecting that gets to me is having to wear thick insulated gloves under rubber long sleeve gloves... total lack of dexterity :(
I have some blue long sleeve ones I got from harbor freight. I bought a couple of pairs but am still on my first pair. I've been really surprised how long they have lasted. Long enough that I've had to fill the up with a water bleach solution to keep them smelling fresh lol. Their not too thick, my hands don't get cold while wearing them. But yes they do limit your dexterity a tad. But it's either that or no prospecting.

sandman318

Tenderfoot
Oct 4, 2017
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2/

Grizzly Gold Trap Explorer

Turbo pan

Le trap Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Happy to say i just got an update from Grizzly that my product has a shipping label created and has shipped out! Was some what nervous after hearing others on here but you do take a risk when buying something from a new start up company so i understand why people were nervous. But any ways i just want to let people know about my experience with grizzly so far has been great, good communication and my product was shipped out way sooner then i ever expected awesome service guys. Will give updates after i put hands on it and put it through its paces :occasion14:

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That river water sure does funk up those long blue gloves lmfao

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha so THIS is what sponsorship buys you. :rolleyes:

It buys the right to be a supporting vendor, to advertise and sell from your website and be treated with respect. We do not allow bashing of supporting vendors just to bash. Legitimate complaints are allowed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread