GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP Fluid Bed Sluices

GrizzlyGoldTrap

Feb 24, 2017
Colorado
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We received our supporting vendor status from TNet! So now we can officially post the URL to our web site: www.grizzlygoldtrap.com
Our goal in starting Grizzly Gold Trap – designing and developing a new generation of fluid bed sluices – is to keep the community of fluid bed sluice users going strong, to continue developing and improving the fluid bed sluice technology and products, and to add new members to the existing and awesome group of prospectors using and supporting fluid bed sluices.

Visit our site to learn more about our products and upcoming release of three models of fluid bed sluices.
Explorer_model.jpg

Attachments

• explorer-model1.jpg
    explorer-model1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Griz, nice site, but having all of your models showing "Sold Out" isn't so good.

How long before you get restocked?

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
The website says (ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN STARTING ON MAY 20TH) six times.

:laughing7:

The op also says: "Visit our site to learn more about our products and upcoming release of three models of fluid bed sluices."

:laughing7:

Last edited:
OP
OP
GrizzlyGoldTrap

GrizzlyGoldTrap

Feb 24, 2017
Colorado
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dizzy, We will start taking orders on May 20th, initial shipping of products will be week of May 29th. After that period we will be carrying stock levels that will allow us to ship within 2-3 days of orders.

agolddigger

Oct 28, 2016
California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for taking the time to let me try out the prototype yesterday! It's made in Denver so we met up to do some prospecting right in the city like the old timers would've :)

I posted up a review of it on my prospector's journal if anyone is interested: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/p...er-summit-county-prospecting.html#post5402665

As somebody that spent 3 months looking for bazookas on CL, ebay, etc. I'd definitely recommend this if you're going for a fluid bed sluice.

wildminer

Dec 2, 2015
Jefferson Coast
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Grizzly Gold Trap, Congratulations on what appears to be a great start on your venture! I'll be updating my fluid bed in time.

Cassews

Dec 29, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett/White
Primary Interest:
Other
Woohoo Grizzly.. I'll pass this information to the Gold Club I belong to over here in Western Colorado ...

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Woohoo Grizzly.. I'll pass this information to the Gold Club I belong to over here in Western Colorado ...

You could invite him out to do a talk on fluid beds and the innovations in his sluice (hint, hint!). Dennis, if you do this, you are welcome to spend the night at my place :)

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on a fine product! :icon_thumright:

Watched the video on your website and am impressed with your improvements to the traditional fbgt.
The angled deck innovation is a great improvement along with the wider trap and the inspection riffles. Not sure what your other improvements are but those three alone are fantastic and really make your build outstanding!

It appears that you are using thicker sides which should also make it more durable than the original. Nice touch.

Wishing you much success,
GG~

Last edited:
OP
OP
GrizzlyGoldTrap

GrizzlyGoldTrap

Feb 24, 2017
Colorado
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congratulations on a fine product! :icon_thumright:

Watched the video on your website and am impressed with your improvements to the traditional fbgt.
The angled deck innovation is a great improvement along with the wider trap and the inspection riffles. Not sure what your other improvements are but those three alone are fantastic and really make your build outstanding! It also appears that you are using thicker sides than the original which will make it more durable.

Wishing you much success,
GG~

Thanks GoodGuy! Coming from someone with your experience, I really appreciate your comments! We will be posting some additional overview on our design improvements on the web site in a few weeks - not specs of course, but some concepts that helps explain how/why it catches gold.

Did you see our latest Blog on web site about "Percent of gold captured vs lost"?

OP
OP
GrizzlyGoldTrap

GrizzlyGoldTrap

Feb 24, 2017
Colorado
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Cassews, we will be visiting some clubs around Colorado and nearby states this summer. Maybe we could put on a demonstration or give a talk at your club...

yotaboy86

Jul 14, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Bgt prospector/miner, Ggt nugget, gold cube, goldnsand hand pump Black magic miller table, blue bowl, garret pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just ordered one we'll se how it stacks up against my bazooka, I have high hopes for the GGT

yotaboy86

Jul 14, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Bgt prospector/miner, Ggt nugget, gold cube, goldnsand hand pump Black magic miller table, blue bowl, garret pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think they are starting production this week and hope to be trying it out here soon

OP
OP
GrizzlyGoldTrap

GrizzlyGoldTrap

Feb 24, 2017
Colorado
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
yotaboy - You are correct fabrication is starting this week! Watch the web site for photos of the first run of Grizzly Gold Trap sluices being fabricated, assembled, and shipped to those that pre-ordered. We will also be posting videos about setting up and operating the GGT sluices, as well as videos and images about the design of our fluid bed sluices...

shofs

Jun 5, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Sniper Sluice 30"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@GrizzlyGoldTrap
Thats a good looking guy you have on the front page of your website there! :laughing7:

From my testing I can say that the GGT is the real deal. It has a sturdy high quality feel to it and more importantly it works on the tiny Colorado gold I dig.

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
GGT, if i order the Nugget size today, what is the estimated ETA of the product?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Expect small delays in responding right now due to a family emergency. :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions