Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP Fluid Bed Sluices

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2017
    Colorado
    46 times
    Prospecting

GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP Fluid Bed Sluices

We received our supporting vendor status from TNet! So now we can officially post the URL to our web site: www.grizzlygoldtrap.com
    Our goal in starting Grizzly Gold Trap – designing and developing a new generation of fluid bed sluices – is to keep the community of fluid bed sluice users going strong, to continue developing and improving the fluid bed sluice technology and products, and to add new members to the existing and awesome group of prospectors using and supporting fluid bed sluices.

Visit our site to learn more about our products and upcoming release of three models of fluid bed sluices.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Explorer_model.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	170.5 KB 
ID:	1449869
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	explorer-model1.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	1449868  
    Last edited by GrizzlyGoldTrap; May 11, 2017 at 12:14 AM.

us
    Dec 2012
    Concrete, WA
    Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
    4320 times
    Prospecting
    Griz, nice site, but having all of your models showing "Sold Out" isn't so good.

How long before you get restocked?
    Mike (aka Dizz)

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude better than the animating contest
    of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick
    the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you
    were our countrymen." ~~ Samuel Adams, 1776

Dizzy's Super-Simple, Universal Rule of Forum Conduct: Don't be an ass.

us
    Mar 2013
    Excalibur II
    608 times
    Mining, Detecting, diving, spearfishing, bow hunting, duck hunting, treasure hunting, real men!
    The website says (ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN STARTING ON MAY 20TH) six times.

The op also says: "Visit our site to learn more about our products and upcoming release of three models of fluid bed sluices."

Last edited by chlsbrns; May 11, 2017 at 08:24 AM.
    newbAu and KevinInColorado like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2017
    Colorado
    46 times
    Prospecting
    Dizzy, We will start taking orders on May 20th, initial shipping of products will be week of May 29th. After that period we will be carrying stock levels that will allow us to ship within 2-3 days of orders.

us
    Gold Prospector

Oct 2016
    Colorado (Denver Area)
    104 times
    Prospecting
    Thanks for taking the time to let me try out the prototype yesterday! It's made in Denver so we met up to do some prospecting right in the city like the old timers would've

I posted up a review of it on my prospector's journal if anyone is interested: Metro Denver & Summit County Prospecting

As somebody that spent 3 months looking for bazookas on CL, ebay, etc. I'd definitely recommend this if you're going for a fluid bed sluice.
    Colorado prospector (primarily Denver & summit county).

Shoot me a PM if you ever want to go prospecting, always interested in new spots/techniques.

Dec 2015
    Oregon Coast
    510 times
    Prospecting
    Grizzly Gold Trap, Congratulations on what appears to be a great start on your venture! I'll be updating my fluid bed in time.
    johngfoster likes this.

us
    Dec 2013
    Colorado
    Garrett/White
    100 times
    Gemstone, fossil & rock collecting, gold panning,sluicing,dredging, drywashing, metal detecting
    Woohoo Grizzly.. I'll pass this information to the Gold Club I belong to over here in Western Colorado ...
    KevinInColorado likes this.

us
    www.FindingGOLDinColorado.com

Jan 2012
    Summit County, Colorado
    Bazooka Goldtrap Prospector, Bazooka Goldtrap Sniper, Bazooka Goldtrap SuperMini, Angus Mackirk Expedition, custom metal sluices, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump, bench top rod mill, Whippet drywasher
    8557 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassews View Post
    Woohoo Grizzly.. I'll pass this information to the Gold Club I belong to over here in Western Colorado ...
    You could invite him out to do a talk on fluid beds and the innovations in his sluice (hint, hint!). Dennis, if you do this, you are welcome to spend the night at my place
    russau likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    I can dig it! "WP"

Mar 2007
    Indiana
    Bounty Hunter's, Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Suction Dredges, Hand Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Gold Pans, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Shaker table etc
    3909 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Congratulations on a fine product!

Watched the video on your website and am impressed with your improvements to the traditional fbgt.
    The angled deck innovation is a great improvement along with the wider trap and the inspection riffles. Not sure what your other improvements are but those three alone are fantastic and really make your build outstanding!

It appears that you are using thicker sides which should also make it more durable than the original. Nice touch.

Wishing you much success,
    GG~
    Last edited by Goodyguy; May 20, 2017 at 01:43 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2017
    Colorado
    46 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodyguy View Post
    Congratulations on a fine product!

Watched the video on your website and am impressed with your improvements to the traditional fbgt.
    The angled deck innovation is a great improvement along with the wider trap and the inspection riffles. Not sure what your other improvements are but those three alone are fantastic and really make your build outstanding! It also appears that you are using thicker sides than the original which will make it more durable.

Wishing you much success,
    GG~
    Thanks GoodGuy! Coming from someone with your experience, I really appreciate your comments! We will be posting some additional overview on our design improvements on the web site in a few weeks - not specs of course, but some concepts that helps explain how/why it catches gold.

Did you see our latest Blog on web site about "Percent of gold captured vs lost"?
    Goodyguy and ProspectorJay like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2017
    Colorado
    46 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassews View Post
    Cassews, we will be visiting some clubs around Colorado and nearby states this summer. Maybe we could put on a demonstration or give a talk at your club...

us
    Jul 2014
    Nor Cal
    Bazooka prospector, goldNsand hand dredge shovels and pans
    165 times
    Prospecting
    Just ordered one we'll se how it stacks up against my bazooka, I have high hopes for the GGT

Claim owner

May 2017
    southern mines area mother load
    AT gold, Bazooka, any gold pan will do
    10 times
    is anyone going to be at the AMRA show or sonora show with a GGT this summer/fall??

Oct 2014
    30 times
    Has anyone got a GGT and tried it out yet?

us
    Jul 2014
    Nor Cal
    Bazooka prospector, goldNsand hand dredge shovels and pans
    165 times
    Prospecting
    I think they are starting production this week and hope to be trying it out here soon
    KevinInColorado and coolfinie like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links