New regs coming to Washington state

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
$50 says they're more restrictive, Mike...sadly.
Jim

OP
OP
mike(swWash)

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
More restrictive...undoubtedly!
and the $50. will probably cover the new permits...maybe :BangHead:

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
You already know what I think about this crap.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
More info?
If I remember correctly the 2007 NWMiners (?) Rally (Dredge Earth First reunion) in Orroville Washington had a pavilion set up by a mining company from British Columbia and one of the speech's was from a member of the WDF&W and he had a young lady turns large posters for him as he spoke to the audience. I sat in front with Leonard Leeper and we listened to this mans speech about dredging and the environment and as he got towards the end of his speech the lady turned to another couple of pictures and right off the top I noticed the 4 inch Keene dredge that this man said that he took the picture of and infact he took this picture from Leonard's web site WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION and we automatically noticed this and I raised my hand and asked him if he took ALL OF THE PICTUREs and he said yes he did.................We countered that this picture and others were removed from Leonard's website without permission. The talk ended right there without ANY apology or explanation ! That should be enough info !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions