Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Jan 2018
    10 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Deepsees Mat -501. premiere 2019

Hello! HAPPY NEW YEARS!
    Many geologists are interested in a good mate in sluice, it is very important for the prospector. If you agree, then you know why we started to try all known mat and watch the result.
    This led us to the desire and goal to find the mat that we wanted to make for ourselves. We worked a lot and now there is a result! Please rate our work. We will be grateful if he interests you.

Deepsees Mat -501 premiere 2019

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	setka-011.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	289.0 KB 
ID:	1667049
    Last edited by deepsees; Jan 03, 2019 at 02:43 PM.

Jan 2018
    10 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    This is the first presentation. And his work is definitely further

us
    Aug 2010
    Maine USA
    251 times
    I can only rate your work if I have more information. Material of construction? Suggested water depth, flow rate and slope? Testing results? Without this information, it is just another sluice medium that will no doubt work, but not necessarily better than others.

us
    Jan 2012
    Oregon Coast
    White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
    1894 times
    Beach mining, Metal detecting, Trading.
    You need to be a charter member to sell your ***** plastic expanded metal substitute here.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Thomas Jefferson

Which is also why we have the second
    amendment.

us
    Aug 2010
    Maine USA
    251 times
    Actually, we don't know if Deepsees is selling it or throwing out the idea for comments.

us
    Jan 2012
    Oregon Coast
    White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
    1894 times
    Riiiiiiiggghhhht.............
    Whatever . That's my story and I'm stickin to it.............
    Last edited by johnedoe; Jan 11, 2019 at 02:28 PM.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Thomas Jefferson

amendment.

us
    Soakin' Up the Sunshine

Jun 2014
    Someplace Sunny, California
    Garrett Infinium LS
    227 times
    Prospecting
    Wow John, someone comes up with a way to have an option for miners to run the way THEY want to run their operation and you instantly put them down. He came here asking to rate his work. His english obviously isnt perfect, so maybe hes not from the U.S. Rate his work in a way that might actually give him some decent feedback. "your ***** plastic expanded metal substitute" is just a dick comment. Havent had your coffee yet this morning? Maybe tell him theres something available already that might be cheaper and have more longevity. Expanded metal. See how easy it is not to be a dick. "You need to be a charter member to advertise your products here" would also have been a great substitute.

And people complain about the younger generations...

Deepsees - Not bad! I see it being a bit of an advantage to expanded metal as rubber is a hydrophobic surface and will help gold stick better. But in larger operations, i think they'll stick with easily replaceable and cost effective expanded metal.

us
    Jan 2012
    Oregon Coast
    1894 times
    Yup... rates right up there with the gold claw pan... There is so much new and improved BS out the I just get tired of it.

Mining the miners has always been where the money is for most.

As to hydrophobic being better.... You better rethink that.

Hydrophobic will increase the occurrence of trapped air bubbles... In reality you would want an extremely hydrophilic material for best results.
    Why do you think they tell you to make sure to get rid of all the air bubbles in a gold cube....
    Because fine gold blows right over the top of the air bubble and out the end....

As to his english... Not a problem.

Oh... and that video.... yeah that's just some guy that is showing you how this mat works in his sluice.....LMAO
    Last edited by johnedoe; Jan 11, 2019 at 03:12 PM.

amendment.

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links