Heading out to Uwharrie Today

jdlev

Nov 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heading over to the national forest with the boys today to try our luck at a new spot (many thanks to X4FRNT for the tip!) Wanted to thank the forum organizers and members here for all the tips and help along the way. Looking forward to trying my new Garrett Super Sluice bowls after reading through the 'best pans' thread. Tried out the 10" bowl and can already see some improvements, and can't wait to try the new super sluice and gravity bowls. Also printed some spiral/vortex riffles for the sluice fox and looking forward to seeing how that performs :) Hopefully, with a little bit of luck, me and the boys can find a flake or two today. Pics to follow. :thumbsup:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish you the best of luck post your gold finds.....

ncclaymaker

Aug 26, 2011
Champlain, NY on the Canadian border.
Detector(s) used
Minelab 1000, A Motorized Power Glider Trike, 17 foot travel trailer behind my Jeep. 4" suction dredge/high banker.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Be aware that a considerable amount of the land surrounding U. River is conservation set aside, Federal, state, or just plain private. I suggest bringing an accurate map and a handheld GPS to stay on this side of the law and property lines. Best of luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread