Snake River Products is a Supporting Vendor!

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2010
TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
Top Banner Poster
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum!

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Tried sending them a message and couldn't get past the anti-robo thing. Finally gave it up.
Jim

SRP_KBell

Apr 4, 2017
Galt, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jim -

Sorry about the recatcha thing - unfortunately things that are supposed to keep us safer don't always let folks get what they need...

Did you have a question or need to contact me regarding our products?

SRP_KBell

Apr 4, 2017
Galt, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just wanted to update TNet users that Aurora Mining Products and Fossickers.com have joined companies to create Snake River Products. We still manufacture and provide the same great products that we did before but we are also bringing several new products into the mining community.

In addition to our Pyramid Pro/Maverick pans and fluid dynamics sluices we have an expanded Cleangold line, sluice/highbanking conversions and several accessories such as pumps and filter bags. Please check out our new website snakeriverproducts.com

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from New York! :occasion14:

BagLady

Bronze Member
Mar 13, 2015
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
cheap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing what you've got.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just wanted to look at the products, and also find out where you are located.
Jim

SRP_KBell

Apr 4, 2017
Galt, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jim -

Snake River Products This link will take you right to our product page.

We are in the process of adding more products but I have to finish taking pictures and creating text for each new product. New items include a stand for our Recon and Expedition sluices and an extended line of Cleangold products.

My goal is to have everything done by Saturday. We are doing a gold shows in Las Vegas, NV and Cashmere, WA April 22-23

Last edited:

SRP_KBell

Apr 4, 2017
Galt, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Now that spring and early summer are upon us, its time to dust off your old mining equipment or better yet expand your arsenal to include our lightweight and powerful fluid dynamics sluices.

Another great product is our Pyramid Pro Pan - there are several threads on TNet that discuss this awesome piece of mining equipment!

Visit our website at snakeriverproducts.com to see all of our exciting products and watch our videos. be sure to use the special $5 off Treasurenet coupon code - type "tnet" in the coupon field at checkout.

Our products always ship within 24 hours of your order - No waiting!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions