hunted isle of palms today. (christmas)........

mr etrackr

Nov 23, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
Detector(s) used
minelab CTX-3030 , explorer SE & excall 1000, excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as i am new to the area, and working long hrs. i did have a chance to hunt the isle of palms beach today. nice weather and all,, but finds were minimum. but had fun... there were a few more detectorists hunting as well. if any of the hunters was you who is reading this.... please write back. i would like to get with a few others to do some hunting!! it seems to be easy to pinpoint areas to hunt but much more difficult getting permission to do so. ok,,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!

mikeB

AeroMike

Apr 5, 2007
SE Area of Nevada
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites MXT, Tesoro Tejon
Hey Mike, good to meet you and thank you for letting me use your battery. Guys, Mike B, aka mr etrakr is a great guy, I met up with him at thebeach and I grabbed my Excal and wouldn't you know it, I did not charge the battery up and had no spare with me so my hunting was cut real short real quick, that is until Mike said he had an extra battery pack in his jeep. We wereoof hunting and IoP beach seems to be really clean.

On a side note Mike, I sent you an email, there are some guys getting together maybe New Years day for a hunt on Folly beach adn you're more thne welcome to come along. I had another friend of mine contact me that jsut bought an etrac and maybe you two can talk about programs and such.

HH Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread