Looking For A Buddy to Hunt in South Carolina !

jrgtwocreek

Tenderfoot
Feb 3, 2009
Hi ! I need a buddy who enjoys the woods / creeks or where ever the hunting is good ! I love to dig for arrowheads and bottles . When not digging I love to swing my metal detector... I am willing to drive just about where ever the hunting may be good. I am free just about all the time . I am located in the upstate of SC but will travel anywhere in SC / GA / NC. Just let me know when you are ready to hunt !

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
jrgtwocreek,

Welcome to TreasureNet! I live down in Beaufort and get up to Simpsonville occasionaly. If you are ever looking to head down this way, shoot me an email or PM.

Robert

estimate

May 29, 2006
Hello, I live in the upstate as well, just purchased a Minelab Sovereign GT with a small assortment of coils. Looking forward to learning how to use the thing, Indian artifacts your talking my language there as well.

robertcansler

Tenderfoot
Apr 26, 2008
Aiken, South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Whites Kelly
Was just in Chesnee at a festival. I did a bit of hunting around the area over towards cowpens in gaffney etc.
let me know and I go up to Vein Mountain several times a year be glad to include you

bob c

dahut

Nov 6, 2004
Lee's Tavern Road
Detector(s) used
21 years behind a coil

Fisher F70
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aiken South Carolina !

Man I wish I was free about all the time!

sctoddc

Jan 4, 2010
Greenwood SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Greenwood, if you're ever around the area, give me a shout...maybe we can find somewhere to dig.

Todd

ben2go

Sep 27, 2008
Upstate,SC,USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I'm in northern Spartanburg county.Can't find any places to go.I search one old park after the gangs leave.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread