Anyone around Augusta Ga?

findstuf

Mar 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-7
I grew up near Augusta.. try the canal "park" near the BMX track. Just watch your back for crackheads.

tomjiggy

Sep 18, 2010
Hey all, fairly new to Augusta. I'm in the army and have pretty nice work hours. Looking for some MDing/relic hunting partners.

nycapt

Jan 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im new here , live in north augusta and I work in augusta.
I swing a dfx and v3i and for the water have an excal ll and a bhid.

michael nagy

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2013
Hey, I'm in aiken SC about 30 minutes from Augusta. I have an excal ll. I love to dive and hunt with it. Looking for a dive buddy to find treasure. Let me know if interested.

Patrick.Peake

Jul 29, 2014
Fort Gordon, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomjiggy I will be at Gordon for a reclass this summer then hopefully get stationed there. I'll contact you if I do. I hunt whatever is available so I'm flexable.

boysie.okelley

Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok...my email is boysie62@ gmail.com....I should have everything I need by them. ....

Countrycuz

Greenie
Sep 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a one acre lot that is mowed grass and the soil is sandy loam located in Goshen Plantation. I no longer have a metal detector and I am looking for some people who would be willing to share what they find.
You can keep all the clad your self and any silver or jewelry we can split 50/50
803-728/5521 the Address of the lot is 4004 Burning tree lane so you can research it online and see if you find anything interesting on it. I did discover that it has been cleared since at least the 1920's.
give Countrycuz a call and lets schedule a big hunt!

Countrycuz

Greenie
Sep 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why hey thar friend! I be swingin the coil in Augusta as well and some other places known about. Looking for buddies as well . So drop me a line and lets plan an expedition. Countrycuz.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread