"In Search Of Treasure"

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
"In Search Of Treasure"

Hey SC buddies.
I wanted to tell everyone about my new project that I've been working on since the 2009 Treasure Expo & Trade Show ended.
This is new news that I haven't made public yet. I just wanted to pass it on to everyone here in SC, since the start of this project will take place here in SC.
It's called "In Search Of Treasure". 50 States, 50 Hunts, 50 Shows!
My team, S.E.R.T. Discovery Treasure Hunting Team, and myself are traveling to all 50 States, making a minimum of 8 relic/artifact recoveries from each State. Each Hunt will be a seperate 30 minute show to watch on the project website, www.InSearchOfTreasure.com and is produced by J.O.E. Productions. The website is getting closer to complete every day, and the first episode will be shot in the near future, starting here in South Carolina (at a never before hunted CW Camp/Battle Site). I'm meeting with the property owners again to finish getting the hunt permission for the property in the morning.
Anyone that would like to be a part of the hunt, and work with the S.E.R.T. Discovery Treasure Hunting Team, can give me a call or send me an email. I welcome anyone interested to take part in the show, as well as the series if your interested in traveling with the team. You can pick the States/Hunts you want to go with us on. You can contact me from here on TNet, or get my contact info from the website.
xXx
David
www.InSearchOfTreasure.com

OP
OP
xXx

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Re: "In Search Of Treasure"

I've done a LOT of work on the website and the show is ready to go. The first episodes will be shot in the next two weeks. I'm looking forward to hunting all over the Country and meeting those who couldn't attend the 2009 Treasure Expo & Trade Show from other parts of the Country.
xXx
www.InSearchOfTreasure.com

saywhut

Jul 30, 2009
Conway, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2

This sounds so interesting David! I would like to be a part of the SC hunt if possible.

OP
OP
xXx

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used

Everything is looking very good for "In Search Of Treasure". It looks like we will start shooting/hunting on the first weekend of September in VA and WV.
Keep an eye on the website to see these episodes.
xXx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread