where are all the SC relic hunters?? - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: where are all the SC relic hunters??

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Apr 2012
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    hi,my name is donald worley and i live in indian land sc and im new to metal detecting.would love to go hunt with you.please call me at 803-230-0129

Jun 2012
    1 times
    I'm in Columbia as well and willing to go out and get dirty. I'm new to metal detecting, but open to anything found that's cool such as Indian artifacts, relics, and junk.

Jan 2013
    Im in Columbia as well.......would love to meet up with others to go hunt some areas.

Aug 2012
    I live in Fort Mill Sc but could meet up in Columbia. I just got a new metal detector and looking for someone to go hunting with. Pm me if anyone is interested.

Feb 2013
    Not a lot happening in the sc part of the forum.

Oct 2013
    Lancaster, SC here. Been here about 10 years now and tearing it up with an ATPro. Not having grown up here, I am missing a lot of the historical places to search. You up this way much?

Oct 2013
    lancaster sc
    4 times
    Also from Lancaster sc here got an atpro always looking for new places to detect im in Buford area

us
    Mick

Mar 2014
    Greencastle Indiana
    Minelab sovereign by Cad Garrett AT Pro
    32 times
    Im in Lexington, and available every day to detect, I found a couple great spots here already. Hit me up if u wanna hunt sometime.

Apr 2014
    I am in sptbg, I have access to tons of places to look for arrowheads, etc, but I need someone with experience to give me advice on where and how to look. I walk our creek looking all the time, meanwhile my family members have found multiple over the years and our neighbors find them. I have access to land in sptbg, woodruff, Waterloo and Pauline, all of which have creeks.

I have a hill property (half of a hill lol) that is on the river going into lake Greenwood.... quartz arrowheads have been found on the hill before. What is the best way to look? Part of the hill is exposed, the rest is covered with grass or trees. Lots of quartz veins come to the surface here, you can grab hand fulls of quartz from multiple places so maybe a good place to look??

Allison
    Last edited by GamecockHippieLady; Apr 21, 2014 at 11:26 AM.

us
    May 2013
    North Myrtle Beach, SC
    Minelab Safari Minelab Pro-Find 25
    2 times
    Is there anyone in Horry county or nearby that wants to relic hunt?

us
    Feb 2011
    Maggie Valley, N.C.
    112 times
    Relic Hunting
    I am in N.C. now, but if anyone is interested in a midden w/ tons of pottery, let me know. Its in Georgetown County, in Murrells Inlet. I had a vessel about 2/3 of the way put together. Never found a rock or point. Across the street theres a swash with pottery also. Lots of neat designs at both places.
    Hold on,,,,I`m thinkin!

Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by tncreeker View Post
    I am in N.C. now, but if anyone is interested in a midden w/ tons of pottery, let me know. Its in Georgetown County, in Murrells Inlet. I had a vessel about 2/3 of the way put together. Never found a rock or point. Across the street theres a swash with pottery also. Lots of neat designs at both places.
    I live in murrells inlet literally across the street from a midden you posted in another old thread.
    Really interested in it any more info?
    I want to check it out but not sure if it's on someone's property or what.

Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by GamecockHippieLady View Post
    I am in sptbg, I have access to tons of places to look for arrowheads, etc, but I need someone with experience to give me advice on where and how to look. I walk our creek looking all the time, meanwhile my family members have found multiple over the years and our neighbors find them. I have access to land in sptbg, woodruff, Waterloo and Pauline, all of which have creeks.

I have a hill property (half of a hill lol) that is on the river going into lake Greenwood.... quartz arrowheads have been found on the hill before. What is the best way to look? Part of the hill is exposed, the rest is covered with grass or trees. Lots of quartz veins come to the surface here, you can grab hand fulls of quartz from multiple places so maybe a good place to look??

Allison
    Hi Allison or anyone......
    I'm located in York County and have experience finding Indian artifacts and looking for places to search and looking for people to go looking.

us
    Feb 2013
    Eastern Ky
    15 times
    Relic Hunting
    I moved to boiling springs two years ago for chiropractic school and id love to get out and hunt some points with somebody! If anyone is interested please let me know!

us
    Dec 2016
    South Carolina
    Minelab Xterra 305, Whites Surfmaster PI DF
    9 times
    Hey everyone, I'm in Charleston SC, would love to go relic hunting with anyone within a couple hours drive, Im open to going and asking for permission or whatever it takes, message me if you are looking for someone to hunt with. Thanks!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links