Summerville Area

D

damz68

Hey Joe,
I am in SC, but 3+ hours from Charleston (Greenville). I do go down there 4 to 5 times a year. I go down there to see all the wildlife in Francis Marion NF. We bird watch and catch snakes and frogs. Lots of fun! I have not got a chance to detect there but would love to. I have no idea of where to go since most everything in the area is historical and off limits to detecting.

If you want to plan a get together let me know, I could make it down there in Oct.

JT

Mar 14, 2005
Johns Island, South Carolina
Hey Joe, I live in Goose Creek. I'm interested in doing some looking around. I've got a buddy in N Charleston that has a couple of detectors. Whereabouts have you been looking? I've done a pretty good bit of research on some areas around Downtown Charleston, and around the Edisto River, among other places. Let me know.

BigMESA

Sep 21, 2006
Summerville, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1236x2
Hey I also live in Summerville and was thinking of doing the same thing! I know a few people who are interested in this also so drop me a line anytime.

big joe

Sep 17, 2006
Hey damz68, are ypu like in the upstateSC greenville? I am near Asheville, just picked up the hobby again after 10+ years....~Joe

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Hey guys I live in TN but make my way down to hunt Myrtle beach about once a month. You Summerville boys have any places to go and hunt for fossile sharks teeth always wanted to do that. Send me a PM if you are interested in getting together some time.

98 gt

Oct 5, 2006
i live in the north charleston area, started doing my searching at a civil war camp in hollywood.

Bo

Jul 12, 2006
W. Columbia SC
I live in Columbia SC. I am still new to this. Would like to meet up with anyone and hunt with. I can only hunt the weekends.

Spinnersdj

Oct 25, 2006
What's up I am new to the Hobby I just got my MD an Ace 250, I am new to this forum also. I live in Gray Court SC in the upstate. I get down to Charleston a couple of times a year. Can't wait to hit the Beaches down there. Also looking for some good sites to hunt in the upstate SC.

kebamo

Tenderfoot
May 13, 2007
Conway, SC
Detector(s) used
XJ9
I'm in Conway, 12 mins from Myrtle Beach. Would also be interested. I do have access to a cuple of large tracks of land. 1 is in Myrtle Beach area, and 1 in conway. My boss ownes the 1 in myrtle beach so if anyone gets in the area and would like to try it out just let me know.

Karl

td2903

Apr 19, 2008
summerville
Detector(s) used
tesoro tiger shark/minelab x-50
i am also in summerville and know at least 5 others ppl with md's here in town also the local minelab/tesoro dealer is a good personal freind of mine. you can email me or call me on my work # 200-6743

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions