WANTED! Gold panning buddy in Spartanburg/Greenville SC

cableblues

Jan 1, 2013
Laurens,SC
Detector(s) used
Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Laurens. Text me at 864-386-1021. Maybe we can coordinate something. Tracy

mtboy89

Mar 6, 2013
Spartanburg, SC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also live in Spartanburg and would like to connect with some more experienced prospectors that know the area. I have limited experience in Alaska, Georgia and North Carolina but none in my home state. If there are some experienced guys out there who would like to trade knowledge to the next generation for help with the manual labor side of prospecting, it would be much appreciated. I would also take meeting with some other newbies and trading our knowledge to figure something out together. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Foothills Gold

Jun 1, 2013
Marietta,S.C.
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm trying my best to get something available locally for you guys. USCphil knows me and knows how hard ive been working on this idea for northern Greenville county. Hopefully by spring I'll have it worked out for camping there too. Any of you who have posted please get in touch. Thanks

djpitr

Oct 18, 2012
S.C.
Detector(s) used
Gold bug 2 , XP Deus , ctx3030
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Camping sounds good

Last edited:

uscphil

Sep 21, 2013
Salem, SC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
True Doug. WHen I first started I would have bought part of it when I had that money if I know what I know now and how difficult it is for a beginner to find places to go. Too many selfish folks out there. If I owned a huge piece of property and had a creek for my agricultural needs I would let people go on it and not even make them ask first.

To me it makes no sense how some are. I have met a few nice people as well but it just seems the majorities attitude is of a selfish nature or paranoid. We only live once, people need to chill out a bit and heck, if they wanted I would give them half of anything found. I don't leave any mess, I don't harm their soil or vegetation, they never would know I was there and I understand it is their right so I am apologetic and very polite to them even when I get shooed away or told no.

Loophole

Mar 12, 2014
Greencastle Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign by
Cad
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to try panning, if you get something together get ahold of me I am in Lexington but can travel, im retired, I metal detect daily.!

Dallas11

Feb 22, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for prospecting partner in upstate. I live in belton but will travel some. I have pans sluices etc... Needing someone that knows a creek or two we can get on I have land on two small creeks in anderson and land on the saluda river. Text me at 8649344459. Name is dallas

rebelstate

Apr 29, 2014
Greer,sc
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I too am looking for people to go prospecting, I live In Greer sc.. I have a 4 inch keene dredge with air.. Wanting to make new friends

rebelstate

Apr 29, 2014
Greer,sc
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Pss.. I'm recovering from a broken leg which happened on jan 4, 2015..I go back to work on March 23, I'm a truck driver at night and have days off.. I'm ready to go !!! Hit me up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread