Prosperity (Newberry County) area

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not with the snow on the ground up there this morning....Down in Orangeburg and can't seem to find anyone else down here either.

jtsosfl

Mar 27, 2007
Huh, Just by chance I was checking this forum. I go bow hunting with my dads friend who has a place up there. We hunt on his cousins 50 acres. Im going up there maybe in late october from south florida. I have seen some cellar holes and stone chimneys in the woods. I hunted an old school up there but it looked like they had moved it or filled it up with gravel.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gunkie said:
I live in Lexington, having trouble finding places to hunt that don't have little kids running around.
Try going earlier or later in the eve...they should be less crowed at those times...I used to live next to the High School off of US 1. GL and HH

Gunkie

Jul 22, 2007
Parkville, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
SC_hunter said:
Gunkie said:
I live in Lexington, having trouble finding places to hunt that don't have little kids running around.
Try going earlier or later in the eve...they should be less crowed at those times...I used to live next to the High School off of US 1. GL and HH

I tried a few places later in the day and I pretty much had the place to myself. Only problem now is figuring out how to tell the difference between the tone of a pull tab and a coin..... hah.

night0wl

Greenie
Dec 6, 2007
I live in Spartanburg, only about 50 miles from Newberry. I am new to the hobby, have just bought the highly touted F-2(which was not so highly touted after I put my cash on the line so to speak) Still a good buy for the money.

I would be interested in MDing sometime.

Brent

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread