Does anyone still find arrow heads?

shiftaction

Greenie
Feb 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was gonna invite some people out to my place to look for arrowheads. A guy use to find them all the time in my back yard.......the other day I found a pre-1900s bottle cap

I was trying to make some money first by selling my prospecting equipment but I see now my posts are deleted on here......

Is anyone interested in looking for arrowheads or anything else? I'll probably have to charge people now since I can't sell my stuff like I had planned to, but anyone interested?

Originally I just wanted to get together as like friends and dig out all these untouched areas in this very historical part of SC, but I can't make any money off the stuff I posted already that cost me $100s, I need to make money somehow before I start letting people dig my land for free like I had hoped to sell the equipment and just been okay eating, but since I can't eat off something I've paid taxes on, I gotta charge people who wanna dig

Welcome to America....where the sky is free

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yes I like looking for arrowheads, but I'm not near you.
There be rules on this here site matey! If anyone could post and sell stuff that's all anyone would ever see again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread