Crystalline Gold Ore I Need Help! Is Anyone Interested? Ive Got Lots....& Lots More!

boundforgolde

May 2, 2013
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
Other
Crystalline Gold Ore I Need Help! Is Anyone Interested? I've Got Lots....& Lots More!

:hello::hello: It's been a long time since I've hung out with ya'll on TreasureNet...Life happens....some bad & some good...So are you ready for the good???
:dontknow: Well ...Just a little FYI...While digging in a local creek here in the Upstate of SC, I busted open what I now know is a hydro-thermal vent which spew forth the most unbelievable fountain of crystalline gold...ore...flake...flour...you name it!
There is some silver content...pyrite...other minerals associated with this type of ore...lots of quartz bits but the majority in just the muck is GOLD and MORE GOLD!
I am in the process of uploading better pics to my boundforgolde Google Picasa album for anyone to take a peek. Until then check out the pics below...I've got buckets & buckets & its all up for bids & barter or a partner w/brains. So let me know what you think. Its the real deal & I've got more than I know what to do with so PLEASE pm me if anyone knows of anyone who wants to take some...most...all off my hands for a steal. I am not good at panning just too impatient & the bulk of it needs chemical processing something I've read everything under the sun to learn how to do but have never done. Ive got the goods but need the brains & equipment! So any body out there willing????? PM me & Lets make something happen!
God Bless
Suzanne:cool:

Attachments

• crys1.jpg
    crys1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 222
  • crysmuck2.jpg
    crysmuck2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 212
  • crysgold2.JPG
    crysgold2.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 211
  • crysgold4.JPG
    crysgold4.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 171
  • crysgold3.JPG
    crysgold3.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 178

djpitr

Oct 18, 2012
S.C.
Detector(s) used
Gold bug 2 , XP Deus , ctx3030
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks cool , bud i dont see the gold !! Are you sure there is actually gold in it ? I prospect here in upstate and i never seen rocks like this here with gold

rebelstate

Apr 29, 2014
Greer,sc
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've found layers of highly mineralized material like ur pics north of greer back in the 90's, but the gold was way to fine to sluice and needed to be extracted by chemical means like at the haile mine, I'm good at refining gold purity with acids but not at leaching with cynide, or chorine and thus I just moved on.. Hope u can find a way that's safe and cheap to leach out the gold, also note that what we found was very high in arcenic and washing in an open stream vs an isolated containment, I would choose to contain it to stay out of trouble with the enviro-agency's .. Great looking pics btw, and keep us posted on how it works out...best of luck

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread