Looking for buddies in the Charleston area
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Looking for buddies in the Charleston area

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2015
    Low Country, SC
    Deus XP, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 350
    43 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Looking for buddies in the Charleston area

Me and my wife just came back from being stationed in Germany and would like to get together and go out with some people in the area. Have a couple years experience metal detecting but most of it was in Germany. Anyone who would like to get together and do some beach hunting or relic hunting just give me a shout.

May 2012
    Summerville, South Carolina
    AT PRO/ ACE 350/ Super Sniper/Propointer
    9 times
    dman, I sent you a Private Message

us
    Mar 2013
    Garrett ACE 350 AT PRO
    336 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Hunt around the upper lake frequently. Occasionally the wife and i make it to charleston.....good luck and HH

us
    Nov 2012
    Louisiana
    Fisher CZ-20 Quick Silver 10" Spider coil, and also a Garrett AT Pro, with NEL Storm and also a AT Gold And my newest addition: 2 sided 400 KG underwater salvage recovery magnet! Garrett Carrot
    4 times
    dman, i live on Ashley Phosphate and I LOve to hunt. i have a Fisher CZ20, AT pro, AT Gold, and a floating sifter pro from kellyco, wife has a F2. Would love to go hunt sometime. I was stationed in Merrell Barracks, Nuremburg, Germany 1982-1985 84th Engineer Bn, 2nd ACR. My name is Mel

JT

Mar 2005
    Goose Creek, South Carolina
    33 times
    I'd love to hook up with some people, problem is I don't have a detector yet.

JT

Mar 2005
    Goose Creek, South Carolina
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jdsly View Post
    Hunt around the upper lake frequently. Occasionally the wife and i make it to charleston.....good luck and HH
    Do you ever do any diving in Marion? I've been wanting to do some diving there and in Moultrie.

us
    Nov 2012
    Louisiana
    Fisher CZ-20 Quick Silver 10" Spider coil, and also a Garrett AT Pro, with NEL Storm and also a AT Gold And my newest addition: 2 sided 400 KG underwater salvage recovery magnet! Garrett Carrot
    4 times
    I haven't done any diving in a very long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

us
    Nov 2012
    Louisiana
    4 times
    You can hunt Marion, is it legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 2015
    Charleston, SC
    Hi - I just posted in lost and found. My husband lost his wedding ring yesterday on Folly Beach. We are preparing to go out around low tide tonight to search - around 6 pm. Any advice on finding his ring or anyone want to come for the hunt? If so, send me a text at 412 716 3278. Thanks!

us
    May 2015
    Low Country, SC
    Deus XP, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 350
    43 times
    Still looking for anyone to hunt with, my wife is pregnant and not wanting to go out with me as much as she use to and with the heat I always like hunting with someone.
    Happy hunting everyone.

us
    Nov 2012
    Louisiana
    4 times
    Mels05toy@gmail.com. If you'd like I'd be interested in hunting

us
    Jun 2015
    Low Country
    109 times
    Metal Detecting
    dman / Mels05toy.

If your still looking for someone to hunt with, I would be interested for a weekend hunt. I have allot of experience but am new to the area. I have a few spots so far producing older coins and would be happy to share.
    email me if you like: gatorgar09@gmail.com
    -Darin

-aharwood,
    Hope you found your ring! if not I wouldn't mind helping you look for it. as long as it was lost in the dry sand and not the water. feel free to email me.

us
    Jun 2015
    La Porte County, Indiana and SC Low-country part time
    XP Deus, Minelab CTX3030, Garrett AT-Gold
    259 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin Picks View Post
    dman / Mels05toy.

If your still looking for someone to hunt with, I would be interested for a weekend hunt. I have allot of experience but am new to the area. I have a few spots so far producing older coins and would be happy to share.
    email me if you like: gatorgar09@gmail.com
    -Darin

-aharwood,
    Hope you found your ring! if not I wouldn't mind helping you look for it. as long as it was lost in the dry sand and not the water. feel free to email me.
    Hey Twin Picks. I too am new to the area although but have been going down to HHI area for years. I will be down in the area Feb 19-25 if you are interested. Hoping to spend about 12 weeks per year down there eventually. Let me know if you would like to get together.

-Rick

Feb 2017
    Charleston, SC
    6 times
    Would love to tag along with some of you guys. Live in Charleston. Looking for my 1st detector but have not decided yet on which one. Would be cool to tag along with someone with some experience.

Dug
    us
    Feb 2013
    SC Lowcountry
    F75LTD/Gold Bug Pro/Sovereign GT.
    759 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by torreym View Post
    Would love to tag along with some of you guys. Live in Charleston. Looking for my 1st detector but have not decided yet on which one. Would be cool to tag along with someone with some experience.
    I admire your common sense approach to determining what would be a good entry level machine to get by trying out different brands before spending the $$.

Your better bet to get a hook up is to find and obtain permission for you and a friend to metal detect a property or properties then post an invite for someone with some detectors to show you the ropes and let you try the machines out. The biggest challenge for any digger now a days is to find places to dig, particularly in Charleston where everyone is drawn in search of the elusive slave tags. A lot of doors are closed since many residents are weary of people asking, or worse trespassers. You post that you have some Charleston "permission" properties lined up for the purpose of getting assistance in a first time purchase and you will be surprised at the number of responses.
    Palmetto Pony likes this.
    Cleaning up the country side, one shotgun shell at a time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links