Anyone in the Conway, MB Horry County Area?

Chevyfan2k9

Aug 27, 2013
Conway,sc
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta 4000,fisher f2,garrett gta350,bounty hunter elite 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Karl, I live off of hwy 501 near ccu, I just got 3 detectors a few days ago, I am new to the hobby and would like to hunt other than the beaches, if you know a good place in conway lmk

Jack

Chevyfan2k9

Aug 27, 2013
Conway,sc
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jack, I live off 57 and trying to find a hunting partner. I'm new as well.

Same here one of my coworkers at O'Reilly's auto parts does some mding I ask him if he wants to go and he has been doing it for years so maybe all three of us can get together and do some hunting and he can teach us a few things

Chevyfan2k9

Aug 27, 2013
Conway,sc
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jwrrt

Sep 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in the Carolina Forest area and new to metal detecting. I'm looking for someone to go hunting with also. If anyone would like to meet up and has a place to go I would happy to go.

Sep 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, im new to the metal detecting scene also. would love to go out with some people and see what we can find.i stay in Conway and if theirs a group in my area i would love to meet up and learn the trade.So if anyone is interested shoot me a message. thanks

9volt

Nov 2, 2006
south carolina
Detector(s) used
Explorer.SE
hey karl...i just retired and moved here from illinois...been detecting since 1978....would love to have someone show me around here and help locate some good places to detect...you can email me at [email protected] ....if you would like to hook up for some coil time :)

Hi Everyone,
I'm Karl and Live in Conway. About 12 mins from the beach. I also have a large backyard ( 23 acres of swamp/Woods ( Wet after a large rain) but dry now. If anyone wants to hunt it just let me know. ( could be some civil war stuff back there. Alos have access to 29 acres by Myrtle Beach. Wooded cleared Anyways great to be here!.

Karl

Jay Plunder

Aug 18, 2009
Southeastern, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Karl sounds great, we should link up sometime I have some near areas here as well.

bspkayaker

Feb 7, 2015
Conway SC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, Just moved to Conway from western Mass a year ago. Just turned 50 and have been detecting for years and have found a lot up north. Tough going solo and would like to find someone that is motivated to detect with. I am willing to travel if necessary to find the goods. Hit me up if interested!

Brian

mstevko

Dec 30, 2020
conway,sc
Detector(s) used
garrett master hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello i pretty much moved here a couple of years ago and now setteled in. would like to find others to detect with let me know. mike.

NashCarter

Jan 14, 2021
Randolph County, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone. We’ve got a place on the inlet in North Myrtle. Brand new to MD. Bought a Minelab CTX 3030 that should be here in the next week. Would love to link up with someone in the NMB or MB area to learn from and explore with!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread