Anyone in the Conway, MB Horry County Area?

kebamo

Tenderfoot
May 13, 2007
Conway, SC
Detector(s) used
XJ9
Hi Everyone,
I'm Karl and Live in Conway. About 12 mins from the beach. I also have a large backyard ( 23 acres of swamp/Woods ( Wet after a large rain) but dry now. If anyone wants to hunt it just let me know. ( could be some civil war stuff back there. Alos have access to 29 acres by Myrtle Beach. Wooded cleared Anyways great to be here!.

Karl

outlaws

Jun 7, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
Whites/Minelab
I will be in MB or Surfside the week of memorial day(26-02)
Let me know if you can go in the middle of the week.

Butch

OP
OP
kebamo

kebamo

Tenderfoot
May 13, 2007
Conway, SC
Detector(s) used
XJ9
I haven't got anything planned as of yet, the wife hasn't made up her mind. I should be in town. Let me know when you are going to be here and I will try to get out of work ( I usaully can come and go without a prob). I want to try this 29 acre parcel as well as the beach in the early evening..

Karl

outlaws

Jun 7, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
Whites/Minelab
Karl, Sounds good to me I plan on swinging the coil as much as I can that week and don't have any solid plans except for the first Sunday evening. I'll be staying at Ocean Lakes Campground.

Butch

OP
OP
kebamo

kebamo

Tenderfoot
May 13, 2007
Conway, SC
Detector(s) used
XJ9
Thats great I'll be in Apache Camp grounds during the weekend. Should be able to get out from work a few hours early and we can get together.

Karl

outlaws

Jun 7, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
Whites/Minelab
Karl,

I'm chomping at the bit to get some time on the detector(s). Sent you a PM with my cell number.

Butch

OP
OP
kebamo

kebamo

Tenderfoot
May 13, 2007
Conway, SC
Detector(s) used
XJ9
Yeah me too, just bought a xj9 and it should be here tommorrow or wed. Even ordered 4 ni Hdr batteries for it. 250 mha. That should give me about 6 hours + Swing time.

Karl

OP
OP
kebamo

kebamo

Tenderfoot
May 13, 2007
Conway, SC
Detector(s) used
XJ9
Butch,
It was great to get up with you this past weekend, had a great time! The truck goes into the shop on Tuesday to get repaired ;D. Hope to get up again and do it another time.

Karl

outlaws

Jun 7, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
Whites/Minelab
Yeah Karl it was a pleasure. I didn't get as much time on the detectors as wanted but had to spend some time with the family ;D
And the week went by way to quickly.

Butch

OP
OP
kebamo

kebamo

Tenderfoot
May 13, 2007
Conway, SC
Detector(s) used
XJ9
Yeah Iknow what you mean, I've been slammed this week. I have been working on the forum board at my site as well as creating a new forum to replace that onenext month. Found this great program called joomla and it is really neat. I can usaully be found on my site a couple of times a day,

Karl

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
Karl,
Sorry it took so long to get in on this post, but I just caught it. I live in the Myrtle Beach area also (Carolina Forest). Lived here in the area about 9 years now, and have been hunting for about 15 years now. Lets get together and do some hunting.
David
xXx

rcbob166

Nov 3, 2008
Myrtle Beach, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE150
Karl,
I live off 544 near 31 and would love to get together and do some detecting, Just got a Garrett 150ace and have been doing some Online research and other sources...
I am looking for a small boat also for hitting some of the back water areas for old houses, slave quarters and the such...I also know of an old barn close to me, we might be able to check out..
Email me direct and I will send you my phone number or you can send yours..
Robert Smith.

PatD

Jan 18, 2013
Longs, SC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interested in checking out your property

Hi Everyone,
I'm Karl and Live in Conway. About 12 mins from the beach. I also have a large backyard ( 23 acres of swamp/Woods ( Wet after a large rain) but dry now. If anyone wants to hunt it just let me know. ( could be some civil war stuff back there. Alos have access to 29 acres by Myrtle Beach. Wooded cleared Anyways great to be here!.

Karl

Hi Karl
I am new to hunting for relics. I am looking for someone who will allow me to use their land to learn on and maybe I will find something. If this offer is still good please let me know. I would like to check out the conway and Myrtle Beach locations.
Thanks
PatD

Drogo Boffin

Greenie
Feb 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just joined the forum. I live in Conway and would like to hunt with you. My father-in-law and I are looking door places to hunt.

scbeachdigger

Apr 10, 2013
I live on highway 57 in the NMB Longs area. Looking for a club in our area to hunt with. I'm new and would like to team up with some guys to hunt with.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In surfside beach this week finding nothing, maybe I need a lesson in beach detecting? ( it is my first time on a beach) anyone have a half hour?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread