Looking for someone to hunt with

Beachbum74

Tenderfoot
Jul 12, 2007
Myrtle Beach, SC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark / White's Surf 11
I just moved to the Myrtle Beach area and was looking for someone to hunt with. I ive in Surfside and would like to find someone that knows the area good to help me find some good locations to hunt. I like hunting on the beach but also like to try to find some other land areas and don't really know where to start at. If anyone is interested email me. Thanks Jeff

Marcinko

Oct 25, 2007
Hey Beach Bum I'm up in little river maybe we can split the middle. Unfortunately I also just moved to the area so I don't know the best places yet. I haven't hunted in a while but am looking to get back into it. 45 years old if that matters to you.

ricmarks

Greenie
Sep 21, 2007
Ah beachbum, if you are movin to SC you might want to concider changing your av. Neither Clemson nor Carolina are goin to appreciate the gator av. :)
ricmarks

bandesmom

Dec 7, 2007
Hi guys! I am new to this forum also, and I too live in Little River. I have lived here since 1985 and I have a Whites XLT, although I am new to MD. I have thought about trying Vereens gardens, as there is a picnic area and trails all the way to the Waterway. Not too many people out there this time of year either.

Capt_Jack

Dec 16, 2007
Wilmington N.C
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 AT/PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hay,all i live in the heart of mb we been doing pretty well on the south end where they are redoing the beach,if anyone want's to get together pm me. i'm also working on getting permission to hunt on about 30 acres here in mb.

rcbob166

Nov 3, 2008
Myrtle Beach, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE150
Hi Guys,
I live in the Socastee area and have just got into MD ...have a Garrett ACE150 and have been checking out the beach some...have found a few interesting things,,,one was a .50 caliber bullet,,apparently fired by the Air Force at a target of the beach some time ago...they dredged the area off garden city last fall and that is where I found it...they are now dredging off Myrtle Beach now,,,It would be great to have hunting buddy to have along,,
I go a lot during the daytime during the week...but, might be available on the weekends..have a side business that we work on some weekends...

I am also doing some research on some areas up in the backwaters...
So, If you want to get together and do some research or hunting let me know..
Robert Smith

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions