Need assistance from SC beach hunters

diamondjim

Mar 10, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK...this isn't really a treasure hunting post thingy...but it all started cause of treasure hunting.

Last trip to detect SC beaches I decided to gather up some stuff for a new salt water tank. I had one for years, but took it down at the last move. Kinda miss my crazy old tank now...

Anyways, looking for beach hunters willing to grab freshly washed in shells and rocks, bag and ship to Ohio. I'll send you $5 for priority shipping and all you gotta do is bag a few items from the beach, toss in a wet paper towel and send it to me.

Not asking anyone to break laws, gather anything exotic or even live critters...don't even have to work hard, 1 lb of material goes for $4.60 shipping...looking for rocks and shells washed in with other stuff encrusted on it. When I place it in my tank the stuff will sprout a random variety of god only knows what and that's the fun part. I'll send more cash if you'd like do a larger collection too.

PM me for details and maybe we can hook up on my next SC adventure too...I prefer Edisto...it's never yeilded many detector finds, but plenty of fossils. Willing to swing other beaches though.

Diamond Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread