• Anderson HWY 181.jpg
    Anderson HWY 181.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 457

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Did you hunt here?

GT

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
omg I would show up with a uhaul truck... did you see all that wood and those chairs...holey cow....

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I didnt hunt here....from what I understand there was an antique store next door at one time...chairs are probally left over from there....someone go get permission to hunt this and show us your finds

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Gypsy Heart said:
I didnt hunt here....from what I understand there was an antique store next door at one time...chairs are probally left over from there....someone go get permission to hunt this and show us your finds

The reason I asked was, I DO have permission to hunt it, however, the owner who is in his 80's is dying from cancer and a nephew who is in the process of purchasing is also a friend of mine. The transfer of ownership is on hold until, well, it's on hold for the moment. He told me he eventually plans to clear the lot, and when he does, I'm more than welcome to go in...but for now, would rather I wait until everything is settled.

This site is about 1/2 mile from my house.

Greg
SCdigger

5woodluther

Dec 4, 2006
Clarkston, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you do end up hunting this, toss me a note. I am in Anderson as well, and although my free time is little, I will try and make the time. Myself and another local are working on trying to get permission on an old house downtown near the old Mill, so if we are successful with that permisssion, I will let you know.

Jeff

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
SCdigger said:
Gypsy Heart said:

The reason I asked was, I DO have permission to hunt it, however, the owner who is in his 80's is dying from cancer and a nephew who is in the process of purchasing is also a friend of mine. The transfer of ownership is on hold until, well, it's on hold for the moment. He told me he eventually plans to clear the lot, and when he does, I'm more than welcome to go in...but for now, would rather I wait until everything is settled.

This site is about 1/2 mile from my house.

Greg
SCdigger

Excellent!!!! Please make sure you take more pics and show us your finds! I think its fantastic that you got permission . Thank you!

goldnugget

Nov 3, 2005
East Coast U S A
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab XP-Pro- MinelabExcaliber -Fisher1260 Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Equinox 800
Is the old house on a hill near the mill. Maybe some ivy growing around it. It may be the old place my brother used to rent, Can you place a picture on this message section.Most land was to the right facing the house.goldnugget-Charlotte-NC [email protected]

brcree

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hwy 81

Is the old house on a hill near the mill. Maybe some ivy growing around it. It may be the old place my brother used to rent, Can you place a picture on this message section.Most land was to the right facing the house.goldnugget-Charlotte-NC [email protected]

Hello, I'm here in Pelzer....what is the word on this hunt ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread