Looking for a TRUSTWORTHY individual near Charleston to go on old treasure lead.

PirateCod

Tenderfoot
Jun 23, 2007
Hello everyone! I am currently searching for someone I can trust. I know this is a huge problem on the internet I suppose but I would think that I can trust most people on this board because everyone is so friendly. I do not know how many of you have heard of THE SECRET: A TREASURE HUNT. Which was an armchair treasure hunting book back in the 80's i believe. I was following a lead on it and studying and I think I may have located where the treasure is rumored to be near Charleston. I have honed in on a specific park as everyone knows, parks are public land. If anyone lives near Charleston and is interested let me know and maybe we can talk. The treasure hunt is still going on and apparently will not end until all things are found. Thanks for everyone who read this and just drop me a message if you are interested. =)

superficialbob

Jun 2, 2007
Detector(s) used
whites mxt,Garrett Ace 250
I LIVE IN CHARLESTON, AND I'M VERY TRUSTWORTHY SO IF YOU DROP ME A PM WE CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. THANKS GARY

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread