Relic & Old Coin Hunter Looking for Hunting Buddies

TROOPER

Greenie
Jul 2, 2008
Relic & Old Coin Hunter Looking for Hunting Buddies

Hello everyone, I just registered for this site...I've been MDing for a number of years,but out of it the last 3. I generally like Relic hunting and looking for old coins. I have been researching North & South Carolina for mainly Revolutionary war era site,and need a couple of like minded people to detect with.I have traveled North & South Carolina in the past,and will do the same...I live in Charlotte..Not interested in current Charlotte area clubs,that I know about.Lady Th'er Welcomed.
I am interested in a light weight detector,and I am considering the Fisher f2 and Garrett ace 250.If you have any experience with the detectors,i.e. how they work for relic and coins in carolina soil,and the depth they get,I would appreciate knowing what city you live in,so I can get an idea of the soil conditions in your area.If interested reply or Email me.. [email protected]

Brooklyn

Greenie
Jan 2, 2009
Lexington, South Carolina
Re: Relic & Old Coin Hunter Looking for Hunting Buddies

If you don't mind working with someone new at it. I would be glad to look around with you. I like coins and have read a lot about the Revolutionary war era . Have you seen the movie on HBO about John Adams. A relative on my wife side was a col. with George Washington. So that got me reading all about it. Would also like to learn and look for civil war relics.

Drop me a line if you are interested.

SC Rook

Dec 1, 2008
Re: Relic & Old Coin Hunter Looking for Hunting Buddies

I am a newbie in Fort Mill. Post some of the places you have found. I am to get some experience before heading south.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread