Anybody near Lake Monticello?...
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Feb 2007
    The Constituition State
    Ace250
    13 times

Anybody near Lake Monticello?...

A lady on another forum I belong to lost her platinum wedding band today while swimming...she says she knows the approx area... 30x30? she lost it in...I told her I'd try to find someone who might be able to help her locate it...if you'd be interested in helping her, I'll send you her email..thanks
    The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry... - Robert Burns

I miss the days that they made toys that could kill a kid.

us
    Jun 2008
    Midlands of S.Carolina
    R/S Discovery(BH IV) cousin
    1 times

Re: Anybody near Lake Monticello?...

I am but if she lost it in over foot deep of water I can't help. Let me know. D.D.

us
    Feb 2007
    The Constituition State
    Ace250
    13 times

Thanks for the reply D.D...sent you a PM...even if you can't help..maybe you know of some MD club in the area that might be able to help her?...you can contact her direct or post the info here and I'll pass it on...thanks again

Sep 2007

Was it at the public swimming area?If so,we usually go there quite often and I normally take my detector down with me.We're planning on taking the kids swimming in the next coupla weeks and I'd be more than happy to help find it for her if I can.I don't swim,so that's usually how I spend my days down there anyway this will just be a bonus knowing that I found something important for somebody,you know.?

us
    Feb 2007
    The Constituition State
    Ace250
    13 times

Quote Originally Posted by sthrngold07
    Was it at the public swimming area?If so,we usually go there quite often and I normally take my detector down with me.We're planning on taking the kids swimming in the next coupla weeks and I'd be more than happy to help find it for her if I can.I don't swim,so that's usually how I spend my days down there anyway this will just be a bonus knowing that I found something important for somebody,you know.?

Thanks for replying... I just found out yesterday, she found the ring...I believe her husband went out and purchased a detector and managed to locate it pretty quickly... I'm not familiar with the area, so I don't know the exact spot it was lost..that being said, the place sounds like a good place to hunt... my understanding is the lake gets drained/lowered everyday ....the ring was laying there over 3 weeks and no one else found it, so I assume the area doesn't get hit much...good luck when you head down there....and feel free to keep any other rings you may find....

Sep 2007

good to hear!Yeah,I don't think it gets hit much either,but the only thing I can find is dangd ole pennies ,but maybe onnne day I'll get the good stuff

Sponsored Links