Tenderfoot
Mar 21, 2017
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Miner 49er

I have a 67 acre claim on Rapid Creek in Rochford and it is well marked and closed to all that do not have written permission runs on both sides of the road from just passed the Moonshine Gulch Saloon all the way to100 yards passed the bridge to the west do yourself a favor and stay out because I will press charges and Federal law says 10 years for claim jumpers. Don't mean to sound rude but tired of people stealing from my family if it were your claim you would feel the same way

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a 67 acre claim on Rapid Creek in Rochford and it is well marked and closed to all that do not have written permission runs on both sides of the road from just passed the Moonshine Gulch Saloon all the way to100 yards passed the bridge to the west do yourself a favor and stay out because I will press charges and Federal law says 10 years for claim jumpers. Don't mean to sound rude but tired of people stealing from my family if it were your claim you would feel the same way

Charles and Chae Naturale, your claim is actually only 37 acres... Advertising where your claim is at and saying that you got a "10 oz nugget" there recently, isn't a great idea, if you are trying to keep people out... Your claim is a square and only a small portion of that creek runs through it... And if it were my claim, I would not feel the same way, I would be truthful about its size... PS Did you ever figure out how to post a picture of that $13,000 chunk of gold you found there?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions