NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see alot of your posts and questions.... are you serious or just like to type sometimes?
I mean.. really?
They are Spanish silver coins..so looking anywhere Spaniards were would be a good start.

Lol I'm very persistent in trying to find one of the cobs and yes I love being on here talking to you all so forgive me if I'm annoying you or anyone else I'm just trying to find my best bet

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Research your area for colonial Spanish settlements, shipwrecks if you're near water.. Forts.. That kind of thing.. You will have to do your own research If you really want to put your feet on the ground In a place That is local to you And may hold Spanish artifacts like these.
Or you could just luck out and find a one in a million chance and dig one from a celler hole LOL.

Last edited:

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Research your area for colonial Spanish settlements, shipwrecks if you're near water.. Forts.. That kind of thing.. You will have to do your own research If you really want to put your feet on the ground In a place That is local to you And may hold Spanish artifacts like these.
Or you could just luck out and find a one in a million chance and dig one from a celler hole LOL.

Ok sounds easier said then done having a hard time finding old maps

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will probably never find anything that says "dig here"
It will serve you well to learn the history of the area.. combine that with the tid bits of information you get from books and the Internet .. then get out there and scout around and start to put the pieces of the puzzle together on your own.
Most everyone you see on here who is successful in consistently finding relics put in a lot more time in research then they do detecting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread