Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there a way to view a photo gallery of all the cobs that have been posted here on treasurenet ? I get the feeling that there is no way to see them except by tracking down every post. If there was a gallery or database of spanish cobs we would have a collection of photos that could be a great reference guide to help identify your cobs. I dont know how many photos of found cobs are on this site, but it has to be pretty substantial. There are examples of lots of different types of cobs on this site that could be very helpful to those seeking info on there cobs. Problem is I dont know how to go about bringing all those pics together to form a gallery or refrence page ? With all the pics and data accumulated here it could be a major source of info about cobs. Is this a dumb idea ? Is there already somthing like this ? Anyone else have a similar idea or know how to get somthing like this started ? I guess you could just start a cob refrence photo thread ?? How many cobs have been posted on this site.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I believe Daniel Frank Sedwick is still a sponsor of TNet.
Go through any of his archived catalogs and you will see enough cobs to answer most, if not all, of your questions.
Click on then browse through any of his past catalogs at this site: http://www.sedwickcoins.com/archive.htm
Don.......

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You see.....I knew that !! I just had to have you remind me don !! Thanks. Along with many other types of treasure.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest: