Custom Programs for the White's V3i

Roundness

Apr 27, 2013
La Vergne, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pinpointer II, Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a V3i that I sold around 2014. I had a program that I had worked on and it worked extremely well for coins and jewelry, which is most of my hunting. I am just getting back into the hobby and bought a new V3i a couple of weeks ago. I can't find the notes on the settings I was using back then. I am sure there have been many people who have came up with wonderful programs in the last few years that are much better than mine. I would sure appreciate some of you sharing that information. I have found the magic program and one more private program. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Having a good custom program to start with and then tweak saves so much time that I could be swinging. Thanks to all of you.

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Go to the whites forums. Look at the spectra or under programs

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look up magic's program, I've detected with him and he was a tester for the V3i before they even came out. He knows the V3i for sure and can consistently pull deep silver with that detector, you might have to tailor it to your ground but a lot of people use his program. You can find it at the White's forum. HH

Drew32215

Mar 5, 2016
San Diego, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites Matrix M6 w/ 9.5” concentric coil, and eclipse 6x10 dd coil. Whites bullseye 140mm pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a guy on YouTube name: ECROPSKI67 with a video “Getting the gold with the Whites V3i custom program” and it looked very informative on how to do your own. I don’t know the rules for posting tube videos here, but you can just search it for yourself. I plan on eventually purchasing a V3i.

OP
OP
Roundness

Roundness

Apr 27, 2013
La Vergne, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pinpointer II, Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks guys for your help. I put the Majic program in on Saturday and the ECROPSKI67 gold program in Sunday. Tried out the Majic program on Saturday in a place the has not been mowed for a couple of years. It is about 6 inches deep before you get to the ground. You have to swing over the matted grass. I was able to pull out 32 clad coins with the program. The stock programs just won't reach deep enough to get signals. Can't wait to take the gold program for a test run and maybe pull some jewelry out of this place. Rained Sunday so I couldn't go. Thank you guys for all the help.

Drew32215

Mar 5, 2016
San Diego, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites Matrix M6 w/ 9.5” concentric coil, and eclipse 6x10 dd coil. Whites bullseye 140mm pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with the programs!

ATPRoDon

Nov 26, 2007
Griffin, GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI, Whites V3i, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So where do I find the Majic program?

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's detectors has their own forum and just look or ask there and somebody will point you to it. I believe it's magic's program. HH

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's the gold settings vid.....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread