Headset disconnects V3i

ATPRoDon

Nov 26, 2007
Griffin, GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI, Whites V3i, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I learned something about the V3i this past weekend and maybe you all knew this. My headset kept disconnecting from the metal detector and then I would just hear the beeps off the box, then I would hit the connect button on my headset reconnect and 5 min later same thing. I knew I had new batteries in the headset but I changed them anyway same thing.
If you depress the menu button one time you will get the 6 blocks to come up. Go into Audio, channel 4 is the default, look above it up top and if the bar isn’t 90% green you got interference either from another metal detector or power lines overhead and the headset will keep disconnecting from the metal detector so choose a different channel until the bar is mainly green, hit enter to select it then trigger pull twice to get back to the main screen. Anyway hope this helps somebody out there.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for the reminder! :occasion14: The V3i is a formidable machine with the ability to adjust just about everything. :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread